This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World Cup » Nice one, Centurion

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nice one, Centurion
You Are The Ref
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for You Are The Ref     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like excellent, knockabout stuff today in the Canada-West Indies game. The fastest ton in World Cup history from John Davison, an Aussie carpetbagger turning out for the part-timers, before the Windies knocked off a 200+ score at 10 an over.

Practically Cricket Max, isn't it?

Posts: 1891 | From: Saddam Hussein's secret stockpile of white ladies wrists | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Quiet Man
Member # 506

- posted      Profile for The Quiet Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very much cricket, I would have said. But don't call me Max.
Posts: 6639 | From: The Chestnut Tree Café | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

- posted      Profile for Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heard about this on Sky Sports news, and I couldn't help but think of the bloke from "John's Not Mad". I tried to think of a clever joke based on this theme, but to no avail.
Posts: 10341 | From: London Overground | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC