This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Quashie's Roti Hut (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Quashie's Roti Hut
Purves Grundy
Member # 698

- posted      Profile for Purves Grundy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was sat two seats behind Martin O'Neill on the day the big terror flap happened last August. We were on a massively delayed KLM flight to Amsterdam. He flew cattle class and was politeness personified. Having just read The Damned Utd I'm uncertain as to whether that's Clough's influence, or O'Neill's rejection of it.
Posts: 7499 | From: A Gun | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billy Casper
Member # 131

- posted      Profile for Billy Casper         Edit/Delete Post 
Former Barnsley and Newcastle toothpick Stewart Barrowclough sold his fruit and veg shop in the Barnsley area a few months ago.

He's still bitter about not being picked for the 1974 Cup Final by the way.

Posts: 99 | From: Baaarrnsli | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
They
Member # 545

- posted      Profile for They     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had a night on the lash with Lawrie McMenemy in Osaka. He tried to get me to join his football team, which was a bunch of MPs playing against their Japanese counterparts.
Posts: 1000 | From: The Mouthes Of Babes Come Burps | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Purves Grundy
Member # 698

- posted      Profile for Purves Grundy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've still got your tape of that match (Eng - Arg). About time we had a pint so I can return it.
Posts: 7499 | From: A Gun | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC