This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » The semi- finals of the Cup that no-one cares about (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The semi- finals of the Cup that no-one cares about
Paxton Sprout
Member # 2169

- posted      Profile for Paxton Sprout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mate of mine spent six hours waiting for online booking thingy to get through. Mine was a mere two hours twenty five minutes.
Posts: 497 | From: where I'm standing behind the goal that was clearly offside | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fritz in a fez
Member # 911

- posted      Profile for fritz in a fez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
after two and a half hours getting not very far online I rang at 12.00 and only had to wait 10 minutes to get them on the phone.

Feeling elated and excited now.

COME ON YOU SPURS - as i'm sure the whole of OTF (except dunc, liq and NS)will be chanting on the big day.

Posts: 4815 | From: London | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morgan
Member # 92

- posted      Profile for morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent! Quite a few from OTF going. I'm sure there'll still be squabbles on here come matchday without us.

(sorry grammatical typo)

[ 31.01.2008, 14:14: Message edited by: morgan ]

Posts: 2109 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paxton Sprout
Member # 2169

- posted      Profile for Paxton Sprout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They all love Spurs really. Denial is such an ugly thing.

What are the odds of Ledley and Woodgate both being fit on the day? Probably longer than a Spurs win.

Erm, haven't been since 87. Anyone got any clues how to get there....

Posts: 497 | From: where I'm standing behind the goal that was clearly offside | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JtS
Member # 68

- posted      Profile for JtS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My mate waited 5 hours for online booking to connect, but I have my ticket!
Posts: 7076 | From: The North London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC