This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Music » The dying gasps of the New Romantics (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: The dying gasps of the New Romantics
Furtho
Member # 902

- posted      Profile for Furtho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Six months rarely passes without me mentioning Snobbery & Decay on here, Mat, but not on this actual thread. An overblown piece of pop genius, it is. Very timely you raise the subject, too, as I am right now enjoying The Act's triple box set (rubs hands gleefully).
Posts: 2913 | From: The Slow Lane | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Space Monkey, from 1985, with "Can't Stop Running".

-

Man, 1985. They didn't know what was around the corner.

Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Willie1Foot
Member # 18

- posted      Profile for Willie1Foot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like it! The video's here
Posts: 3221 | From: the shores of Botany Bay | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dalliance
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for dalliance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That Kim Wilde went downhill fast didn't she.
Posts: 10899 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gus Tomato
Member # 467

- posted      Profile for Gus Tomato         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks more like Dawn French in Bad News.

Anyway, I'm getting out here if we're anything to do with the New Romantics.

Posts: 4506 | From: Hades | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right, here's that Vicious Pink that the Major wanted a year ago.

C c c can't you see.....

It uploaded as an m4a file. Lemme know if it doesn't work.

Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love that Vicious Pink song. Still got it on a seven, must dig it out some time.
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone heard this lot?  -
Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC