This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Everyone knows it's Butters (that's me!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Everyone knows it's Butters (that's me!)
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Our videotape ran out just when he'd been kicked out by the trucker from Busy Beavers.

How did it end?

Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They did have that last tango, Brando's career took a serious dip and the lovely Maria Schneider was never heard of again.
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TV's 'Mr P'
Member # 164

- posted      Profile for TV's 'Mr P'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Too pissed to remember - but that was the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

And me a non-South Park fan, too...

Posts: 10682 | From: the vaults of the biggest record collection in the world... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JtS
Member # 68

- posted      Profile for JtS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I watched this over the weekend (it would appear I'm now about 6 series behind).

Mr. Stotch walks in on his wife writing her suicide note, and prevents her from taking her own life. He admits to his affairs, explaining that his fascination with homosexuality grew out of experimentation on the Internet, and likens it to an addiction and a sickness. Butters' father refuses to take responsibility for his actions instead, blaming the Internet itself for everything that had transpired. Mr. Stotch insists that he still loves his wife and wants to save their family, but upon finding out that Butters is "dead", he agrees to help cover up the deed and the two concoct a story about Butters being abducted by "some Puerto Rican guy."

As the media centers in on the "missing child" case, the pair are inducted into a "club" of people whose loved ones have taken from them by "Some Puerto Rican Guy", including Gary Condit, O.J. Simpson, and the Ramseys. Butters reappears in the end and, when his parents begin fighting over which version of their story he must tell, he scolds them for lying and trying to teach him to lie as well. Agreeing with their son, the two go before the press and reveal everything that has happened; the father's homosexuality and affairs, the mother's attempted murder, and the whole cover-up, and it is only at this point that Butters realizes what actually happened, and is visibly disturbed. This is followed by a lengthy scene in which Butters' father repeatedly screams about "slimy scumbag liars" and "murdering murderers" while the camera cuts to the blank but smiling faces of Condit, Simpson, and the Ramseys. Butters, having been completely ignorant of the truth, is aghast and deeply traumatized. When Stan, Kyle and Cartman look at him in shock, he attempts to respond with a joke. He then explains to the boys that, while the knowledge of what really transpired is horrible and his faith in the inherent goodness of truth is shaken, he's certain a delicious meal at Bennigan's will get him feeling back to normal: "I'm gonna be ok!" The boys are stunned and Stan asks "Really?" to which Butters sadly replies "No, I'm lying."

He then leaves to join his family at Bennigan's.

Posts: 7076 | From: The North London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horse
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for The Horse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Videotape"? Get with it, Grandad.

Butters' Very Own Episode

Posts: 8111 | From: London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Check the date of his post...
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desperately Seeking
Member # 347

- posted      Profile for Desperately Seeking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i wish butter's was my kid.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horse
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for The Horse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oops. Sorry.
Posts: 8111 | From: London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC