This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Celebrity Sightings, The Return (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Celebrity Sightings, The Return
Alania Vladikavkaz Satie
Member # 1570

- posted      Profile for Alania Vladikavkaz Satie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One for Battylad: A few years back i was walking across Kensington High St dodging in and out of the traffic when i saw a badly dressed bloke i recognised. He looked as if hed just walked off a building site so i presumed it was someone id worked with way back. "Alright?" i asked, "Yeah yourself?" Neil Finn replied!
Posts: 1754 | From: The Magic Carpet. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steveeeeeeeee
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for steveeeeeeeee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember once hearing a funny Neil Finn anecdote regarding an appearance on "Live and Kicking" were Finn was caught off guard in having to ask the kids a question to win some Crowded House goodies. Could anybody give the full details to this?
Posts: 4370 | From: Portas de Benfica | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee-Rex
Member # 609

- posted      Profile for Tee-Rex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've bumped into Neil Finn in my local dairy (that's NZ-speak for corner shop / Kwik-E-Mart). In the same place, today I met the Leader of the Opposition, and on current polling, next PM. Not campaigning, just getting the groceries. I tried sneaking a peek to see if he had anything from the top shelf. No luck.

This kind of thing happens surprisingly often when there are only 4 million of you. Two degrees of separation.

Posts: 3795 | From: tomorrow, your time | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alania Vladikavkaz Satie
Member # 1570

- posted      Profile for Alania Vladikavkaz Satie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Three days in a row I sighted celebs at the same zebra-crossing at the corner of Eaton Sq near the pub that lord lucans wife ran too.
David Dein then Jose Mourinhio followed by Sean Connery. The Gers number one fan was walking very slowly....no more action roles for him im afraid.

Posts: 1754 | From: The Magic Carpet. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportinguista
Member # 1693

- posted      Profile for sportinguista     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I once stood face to face with Sir Awex in one of those airport buses. He couldn't stand my icy stare.
Posts: 995 | From: my Valladolid exile | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billy Casper
Member # 131

- posted      Profile for Billy Casper         Edit/Delete Post 
Last week I saw former referee Stephen Lodge walking out of TK Maxx in Barnsley.

This must be a contender for most boring post ever.

Posts: 99 | From: Baaarrnsli | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ant259
Member # 1734

- posted      Profile for ant259     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I almost bumped into top Spanish ref Mejuto González om my way to work in Oviedo the other day. Apologies weren't necessary, however.
Posts: 1653 | From: Oviedo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC