This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » This knocks Spearmint Rhino into a cocked hat (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: This knocks Spearmint Rhino into a cocked hat
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a high degree of resemblance is inevitable, it has to be said.
Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Furtho
Member # 902

- posted      Profile for Furtho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Which one looks like Mollie, Callie? Ginger-and-white, or black? [Mumpo, we're ignoring you.]

[ 05.07.2005, 10:39: Message edited by: Furtho ]

Posts: 2913 | From: The Slow Lane | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've said it before and I'll say it again - cat people are the oddest people in the world.

With dogs, it's a master/servant thing and you're in control. With cats, it's the reverse. They seem to turn intelligent people's brain into mush. Huge blind spot in noticing what vicious little bastards they are.

Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, we had an epidemic of wuvvly-wittle-kittenitis on this board a few years back, affecting the (on the face of it) most unlikely posters. I'm glad it ended because it was nauseating.
Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Furtho
Member # 902

- posted      Profile for Furtho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[And you too, Eggchaser. And WE.]

[ 05.07.2005, 10:47: Message edited by: Furtho ]

Posts: 2913 | From: The Slow Lane | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginger Yellow
Member # 447

- posted      Profile for Ginger Yellow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Huge blind spot in noticing what vicious little bastards they are."

On the contrary. We love them because they're vicious little bastards. You can't respect a dog with all that obsequious, unquestioning loyalty.

Posts: 12612 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A plague on both your houses.
Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
On the contrary. We love them because they're vicious little bastards. You can't respect a dog with all that obsequious, unquestioning loyalty.
Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Furtho
Member # 902

To be fair to my two, they're not vicious little bastards, particularly (except sometimes to each other). Cute, yes. Dim, most certainly. Violent, no.
gt
Member # 659

- posted      Profile for gt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seems to me that the only reason people have cats is to annoy those who don't. I should know - the gf has two!
Posts: 570 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boris
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for boris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I sometimes wish my cat was a bit more of a vicious little bastard. Trouble is he's a bit soft, meaning we get all manner of other mammals hanging around the garden. Still, he's struck up a lovely friendship with a girl cat from two doors down, but sadly she's moving to Malta in a couple of months so he's going to be heartbroken. He looks a little bit like Furtho Kurumi, but more bedraggled. His name's Nick, so called because he has a little nick in one ear, and that was the only way we could tell him apart from his twin brother (Nickless, obviously). Sadly his bro did a runner and now seems to be living wild, judging by the state of him on his twice-yearly return visits.
Posts: 8617 | From: the safe house | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Furtho, release a mouse or two into your kitchen and you'll soon see how cute and dim they really are.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

boris - Why is she moving to Malta, got a better job or something?
Furtho
Member # 902

Seems to me that the only reason people have cats is to annoy those who don't.

Wrong - it's because they're ace.

Furtho
Member # 902

FF, I'm confident that such a course of action would simply serve to underline their dimness, at least; although Kurumi (the black one) has actually caught a bird in the past.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC