This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » This knocks Spearmint Rhino into a cocked hat (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: This knocks Spearmint Rhino into a cocked hat
boris
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for boris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FF- it's because her owner is retiring and has bought a flat there. Actually, the other day she (the owner) said that it would be a shame to split them up, so I'm hoping to try to persuade her to leave Nick's gf with us.
Posts: 8617 | From: the safe house | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliban3
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for Caliban3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Furtho - the black one, Kurumi.

I really miss Molly. Wasn't there some place in America that you could get cats cloned?

Posts: 2813 | From: The Tempest | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Furtho
Member # 902

- posted      Profile for Furtho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awww, kitty love!

[If only WE would allow himself to make posts like that. He'd be much happier, I'm sure of it.]

Posts: 2913 | From: The Slow Lane | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Furtho - Never underestimate them; that's what they're counting on.

One of mine is sitting on the end table, trying to look like a figurine. Oh, I've just spotted why: he's sitting right next to the box of kitty treats. He's just knocked it off the table with his paw, trying to open it.

boris - I hope she agrees, that would be nice.

Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Wasn't there some place in America that you could get cats cloned?"

Yeah, if you have a spare $50,000.

Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Furtho
Member # 902

- posted      Profile for Furtho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the only area in which I underestimate them is Inari (ginger-and-white) and his capacity to eat anything odd. He's very keen on lettuce at the moment, for example.
Posts: 2913 | From: The Slow Lane | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoebe Disco
Member # 46

- posted      Profile for Phoebe Disco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What Eggchaser and WE said.
Posts: 14959 | From: the heart of a deviancy amplification spiral | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tubby Isaacs
Member # 223

- posted      Profile for Tubby Isaacs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No word from Battersea about whether this letter meets the high standards of letter for Paws, but I'll let you know.
Posts: 18279 | From: Georgica | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Koreans have the right attitude to cats.
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tubby Isaacs
Member # 223

- posted      Profile for Tubby Isaacs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey my letter got published! In full! This is the start of a brilliant career.

Do any of you know anywhere where they need dramatic monologues written as cats?

Posts: 18279 | From: Georgica | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tubby Isaacs
Member # 223

but I wasn't the Star Letter.
Ginger Yellow
Member # 447

- posted      Profile for Ginger Yellow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What do you get for the star letter? A tin of Whiskas?
Posts: 12612 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tubby Isaacs
Member # 223

just kudos
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is that a type of catfood?
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Furtho
Member # 902

That's fantastic, TI. What was the Star Letter about? It seems unlikely that it could pawsibly - chortle - have been better than yours.

On the subject of Star Letters, my French teacher was awarded that honour when she wrote to the Beano once, along the lines of, "I walked into the classroom holding a bunch of books and my copy of the Beano fell on to the floor - nothing unusual about that you might say, but I'm the teacher!" A claim to fame, you'll agree.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC