This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Post-Coital Remarks (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Post-Coital Remarks
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Big lol-age.
Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
How's The Bairn?
Member # 747

- posted      Profile for How's The Bairn?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I once heard "mmm! There's protein in it, you know" as a post-coital remark.
Posts: 2592 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JtS
Member # 68

- posted      Profile for JtS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The old "steak up the snatch" manouvre... one of my favourites
Posts: 7076 | From: The North London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alderman Barnes
Member # 121

- posted      Profile for Alderman Barnes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"One-nil!"
Posts: 4862 | From: the home of the Herzmeister | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Poster
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Bill Poster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I'm not on the pill you know"

Lesson learnt for the future.

Posts: 1605 | From: Here to Eternity | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taylor
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Taylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well the real problem is that different (kinds of) women like different things, which is so obvious as to almost go without saying, but is easily forgotten.

If the very best grimacing, hard-slappin' stud swapped women with the very best crooning, magic-fingered lurve-maker, I'm sure we'd see some awkward faces over breakfast. This is what makes casual sex so difficult (in fact, what makes casual sex so difficult is getting some, but assuming you do, this is what then makes it stay difficult). You do learn to pick up signals over the years, but ultimately women are full of surprises, and unless you actually discuss what kinds of sex you like before the fact (which is sometimes a natural and appropriate conversation, often not), you're in the dark. Also, women have become very used to demanding telepathy in men, and will settle for little else - if a woman likes to have her head held in a toilet bowl while you piss on her (uncommon), and you don't just do that on spec, she will go away thinking that you're just not aggressive or dominant enough; similarly, if you so much as take a fistful of the wrong girl's hair, you can kill the mood, ruin the night, and get a reputation as the wrong kind of aggro bastard. And if you doggedly plough a middle ground, you just miss out on crazy times with the wild ones and sensual nerve-tingling nights with the softer type.

"Some women wait for Jesus and some women wait for Cain / so I climb upon my altar and I hoist my axe again."

Posts: 3395 | From: further over there | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JtS
Member # 68

- posted      Profile for JtS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I use a pre-sex questionnaire
Posts: 7076 | From: The North London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliban3
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for Caliban3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Wipe me dry"
Posts: 2813 | From: The Tempest | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolf 2
Member # 1331

- posted      Profile for Wolf 2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it multiple choice Bo? I'd love to know some of the questions and answers.
Posts: 2032 | From: this world to the next. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"You messy bugger"

"You are a sex god"

"God I'm knackered now"

"It happens"

Two of these I hear regularly, the two others rarely...

Posts: 16714 | From: Outskirts of Manchester | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
See, how I know there's no God is that as you get better at sex, you get less attractive. How fucked up is that?
Well, Wictred, I know there is a God because I am getting even better at sex and people say that my looks are getting even better as I grow older (hair loss notwithstanding). See, that Catholicism lark clearly works for me.
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
People say a lot of things to be nice.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stumpy Pepys
Member # 511

- posted      Profile for Stumpy Pepys     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Sorry, but your fingers smell of fish."
Posts: 6400 | From: Old München Town | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread is brilliant!

B t w, Stumpy, do you know what god said when he first saw Eve take a bath down the creek?

Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Oh my god, I've never had one of those before"
Me: What?
"multiple orgasms"

Where do I pick up my OTF medal?

The worst I’ve heard… I must say it’s not post but during, and by my father. Way back, while still living with my folks, I had brought home this beauty from Slovenia and though we were home alone. Door wide open, in the midst of the horizontal folk-dancing, my father passes the room.

You know how they say that when two trains pass doing close to maximum speed, one from each direction, you can still get the feeling of the two trains standing still and get a perfect look at the other side? I believe this was used by Alfred Hitchcock in one of his films. Anyway, my father passed by in lightningspeed but it still felt like an eternity. The look on his face is something I’ll never forget. If you ever need an image to accompany “oops” in the dictionary to describe it properly, that would be the perfect one.

Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC