This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Post-Urinal remarks (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Post-Urinal remarks
boris
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for boris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Were you wearing your Swindon scarf?
Posts: 8617 | From: the safe house | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sgt. Pinback
Member # 987

- posted      Profile for Sgt. Pinback     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Indeed, what exactly was your motive for attempting entry? Anthropology?
Posts: 3144 | From: Manchester UK | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malcolm X
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Malcolm X     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I almost went in there a couple of weeks ago with my ladyfriend.
However as the security opened the door, the sound of Pop music put me off.

I was wearing Jeans and trainers too. We decided to go to the Fridge Bar in Brixton instead.

I like my grimey Ghetto raves.

Posts: 14206 | From: Laughing at the budgie hearts | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dave's Gusset
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Big Dave's Gusset     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's the thing, YW, I am a massive cunt. In fact, at the time, my flat-mate had taken to carrying around a blue hardback notepad, which he had written on the front, "Why David is a Cunt", in which he would jot down every incident of cuntishness that I performed.

He had built up quite a catalogue of misdemeanours but, unfortunately, on the same night as the Tiger Tiger incident, he threatened to show my then-girlfriend an entry where I had described her mum as looking like former-Lverpool manager, Roy Evans. This left me with no option other than to tear out the pages, eat them, and draw an illustration of him performing a lewd act upon a dolphin's blow-hole. This in itself was worthy of an entry, but he had nothing on which to record it.

Posts: 2991 | From: Duck Island | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dave's Gusset
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Big Dave's Gusset     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Indeed, what exactly was your motive for attempting entry? Anthropology?
I was supposed to be meeting some friends in there who were on a work do. I had been warned that it was terrible, but was curious to see whether it would make it into my top three worst nightclubs.

Since you ask:

1. Destiny and Desire, Swindon
2. Cairos, Swindon
3. Jumping Jacks, Maidstone

Posts: 2991 | From: Duck Island | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginger Yellow
Member # 447

- posted      Profile for Ginger Yellow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Clearly you've never been to DTM's in Oxford.
Posts: 12612 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jumping Jacks anywhere is a hideous "nightclub". Drunken meat market complete with brawling on tap would be a more accurate description.
Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You'd have to be cunt of O'Leary proportions to fit in at Tiger Tiger.
Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
maybe he didn't like your... package.
Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Balderdasha
Member # 109

- posted      Profile for Balderdasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, all the paranoia I miss out on by not being a man.

I did once have a terrifying experience in a club loo though. A six foot woman with waist-length blonde hair, wearing skin-tight velvet, heels that should have been registered as lethal weapons and a blue feather boa stormed in and demanded 'Do I look like a drag queen?' I correctly surmised that 'yes' was not the desired response. She'd just spent half an hour chatting to a guy at the bar only to discover that he'd been assuming she was a man all along and wasn't interested when he found out she wasn't. She was absolutely livid.

I made sympathetic noises for the shortest amount of time deemed polite and scurried away.

Posts: 1660 | From: age frais | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
'statuesque' woman like that have always been an enigma for me. whilst part of me was intrigued to find out what it would be like to be physically dominated in their presence, another part anticipated the intimidation and was, frankly, terrified.
Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC