This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Just in the Off-License (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just in the Off-License
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To license; to obtain a licence. I am licensed to drive; I have a driving licence.

Don't mind me, just thinking aloud.

Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seems like it should be called an "off-licensed" if you're going to use the "s" instead of the "c".
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reed
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Reed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Reading this makes me feel like such a cretin. I've never consumed port in my life, nor sherry, I don't think.

I had Sam Adams Triple-Bock once, which I've heard tastes a bit like port, so they say. It was nasty, I thought.

Posts: 15414 | From: left to right on your radio dial... | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

I've never consumed port either, but I have a feeling I wouldn't like it anyway.
Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Port is rather sweet Reed, I don't think a beer could taste that much as port. Anyhow, get a bottle, it's not that expensive and sip it in your new home after your meal. Very easy stuff to drink.
Posts: 16714 | From: Outskirts of Manchester | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i must remember to get a bottle of Southern Comfort in this year. also, a bottle of Stone's Ginger Wine. apart from that, i'll take the kids to Booths and let them pick a dozen bottles of real ale with the nicest pictures on the label.
Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GIK
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for GIK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Port is a must at Christmas, with a rich stilton and a few wallnuts.

Here's to gout in January.

Chin chin.

Posts: 5389 | From: Cheshire with Love | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Port is a must all year 'round.
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC