This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Help I'm new here (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Help I'm new here
Super Sharp Shooter
Member # 750

- posted      Profile for Super Sharp Shooter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Georgie. Leave now while you still can. These are the halls of the damned.
Posts: 18241 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Te Rex - How did you know?
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posty Webber
Member # 325

- posted      Profile for Posty Webber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am the unpopular alter ego of Femme Folle.

[ 05.12.2005, 06:13: Message edited by: Jumping Jim Brunzell ]

Posts: 1019 | From: the family Hominidae | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rory Bunk
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Rory Bunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm FF's inoffensive "persistent presence" alter ego as per G-Man's excellent description up top.

edited for offensive spelling of innofensive

[ 05.12.2005, 06:27: Message edited by: Rory Bunk ]

Posts: 972 | From: The Oort cloud | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian .64
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for ian .64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, Georgie. Well, looking at tomorrow, there'll be some rain coming in from the South, making its way down to the Midlands, Wales and Scotland, but that may disperse by lunchtime, bringing some sunshine with temperatures at a mild eleven degrees. By the evening, though, we may see some showers, blustery ones at that, that won't die out until the early hours, so watch how you go. That's it until then. Goodbye.
Posts: 9378 | From: Wolverhampton | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't, on any account, do any of the following things -

1). Oppose/support the Catholic Church, or indeed hold any strong views on religion unless you want to be dragged into a 30 page thread reheating the same arguments again and again.

2). Criticise anything anywhere as someone will leap on you and call you a facist, or a Nazi, or a Tankie, or wrong, or deluded, or mad, or some hideous insult that if you delivered it face to face would result in a kicking for someone.

3). Unless you have your badge of honour (i.e. an intimate knowledge of all football everywhere up to and including the last season's results for Atravia Rovers of Krablakistan 3rd Division), don't be anything more than generic on the Football forum. Don't make posts as though this was football365's board ("Spurs are shit and Defoe is a wanker. So there.")

4). Support an inoffensive, lower division team and nearly all the board will be your friend except their deadly local/historical rivals. Have the audacity to support anyone in the Premiership and you're a dead man.

5). Bone up on indie or you're bailing hard on Music.

6). For God's sake, never use smileys or text speak. Smileys are apparently uncool on OTF and text speak is the Devil's tongue.

Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GIK
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for GIK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2rite

[Big Grin]

Posts: 5389 | From: Cheshire with Love | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
O I
Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Furtho
Member # 902

- posted      Profile for Furtho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GIK, WE - you loveable pair o' knuckleheads, you!
Posts: 2913 | From: The Slow Lane | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exploding Vole, The
Member # 771

- posted      Profile for Exploding Vole, The     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you know, I think we may have scared Georgie off ...
Posts: 1741 | From: time to time | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian .64
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for ian .64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Criticise anything anywhere as someone will leap on you and call you a facist,

It goes without saying, because, as you know, the verbal denigration of anyone's mush is considered highly offensive on OTF.

Posts: 9378 | From: Wolverhampton | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yes I forgot -

7). Spell anything incorrectly and there's always someone ready with a helpful put down to show you the error of your ways.

Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Comma after "yes". Putdown is either a single word or a hyphenated compound.
Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

10/10. Gold Star!
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There has ben a lot of bullying on otf recently.
Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC