This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Report on probability A

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Report on probability A
Sgt. Pinback
Member # 987

- posted      Profile for Sgt. Pinback     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Watchers watched

But who was watching the watchers watchers, that's what I wan't to know.

-- I write this as someone who has just installed video security at home due to repeated burglaries.

Posts: 3144 | From: Manchester UK | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, the jobs people work at! Out west, near Hawtch-Hawtch, there's a Hawtch-Hawtcher-Bee-Watcher. His job is to watch... to keep both his eyes on the lazy town bee. A bee that is watched will work harder, you see.

Well... he watched and he watched. But, in spite of his watch, that bee didn't work any harder. Not mawtch.

So then somebody said, "Our old bee-watching man just isn't bee-watching as hard as he can. He ought to be watched by another Hawtch-Hawtcher. The thing that we need is a Bee-Watcher-Watcher."

Well... the Bee-Watcher-Watcher watched the Bee-Watcher. He didn't watch well. So another Hawtch-Hawtcher had to come in as a Watch-Watcher-Watcher! And today all the Hawtchers who live in Hawtch-Hawtch are watching on Watch-Watcher-Watchering-Watch, Watch-Watching the Watcher who's watching that bee. You're not a Hawtch-Hawtcher. You're lucky, you see!

Dr Seuss, 'Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?'

Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC