This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » The Crush of Shame (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: The Crush of Shame
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am having difficulty what we are supposed to be listing here. Borderline Boilers, larger ladies we fancy or just generally women we fancy? I need some parameters set
Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

- posted      Profile for twohundredpercent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That girl with red hair that is on "Never Mind The Buzzcocks" on BBC3 at the moment. Kate Nash. Not very unusual (I mean, I'm not entirely sure who she is) probably, but she's definitely hot. I don't, in all honesty, think that many people are hot.
Posts: 4298 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

- posted      Profile for twohundredpercent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like red-haired women generally, actually. And freckles. I was umming and ahhing over whether to put Bianca out of "Eastenders" up on here, but thought better of it. It's justthe hair and the freckles. Every single other thing about her is pretty appalling.
Posts: 4298 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely with you on that one, 200, redheads have something that just does it for me too.
Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TonTon
Member # 41

- posted      Profile for TonTon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Surely gerontophile won with Jim Branning, and we can close the thread?
Posts: 9771 | From: London. Yes, actual London, with a real London postcode and everything. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

You wouldn't go for a bit of Branning then, TT?
TonTon
Member # 41

- posted      Profile for TonTon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno, maybe.

-

Posts: 9771 | From: London. Yes, actual London, with a real London postcode and everything. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

The "Most Likely To Say" section on his 'Enders profile made me spit vodka and pineapple all over my monitor, after I considered its potential implications.
ant259
Member # 1734

- posted      Profile for ant259     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Lodz, you are a sick man.
Yes, that really is a shocker.
Posts: 1653 | From: Oviedo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diggedy Derek
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for Diggedy Derek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Supernanny
Posts: 8033 | From: Kazakhstan Laboratories | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Diggedy: your choice is slightly better than

-

Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for that bloody earworm gerontophile.
Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All of my Crushes of Shame have been on women I know. I never have any trouble picking the right celebrities.
Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ugh.

"Parameters".

Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginger Yellow
Member # 447

- posted      Profile for Ginger Yellow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, why is Becki Pipette shameful? I mean, it's only because Rose and Gwenno are so hot that she gets overlooked.
Posts: 12612 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC