This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Books » OTF Book Taste Knockout (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: OTF Book Taste Knockout
Phoebe Disco
Member # 46

- posted      Profile for Phoebe Disco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If everyone that thought you were pointless was a friend/stooge/toady of Spearmint Rhino, he'd have more phone numbers than the yellow pages.

Or are you hoping to be East London's answer to George W. Bush? (That's a 21st Century reference, so it may be a few years before you get it.)

Posts: 14959 | From: the heart of a deviancy amplification spiral | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is hilarious.
Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macocha europy
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for macocha europy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think someone ought to take it out of GY's hands after a waiting period. I suggest it isn't me, and I suggest a waiting period of until tomorrow 9AM.
Alright?

Posts: 7953 | From: Tank Meadow, Munich North | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
This is hilarious.
Seriously?
Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dead serious.

This thread must be preserved for future generations of OTFers. A benchmark moment.

Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see my conspiracy theories have had some followers around here...
Posts: 16714 | From: Outskirts of Manchester | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Smith
Member # 1137

- posted      Profile for John Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll have you know I came up with those (un)original thoughts all by myself in the latter part of the 20th Century.

I may be a bit slow admittedly but history didn't stop for me in 1978.

"a friend/stooge/toady of Spearmint Rhino, he'd have more phone numbers than the yellow pages."

Have you seen the way he namedrops?

He must have a bigger mobile phone than Nathan Barley to keep track of the whereabouts of his myriad celeb chums.

Posts: 952 | From: Hell To Victory | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You Are The Ref
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for You Are The Ref     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AWAY??
Posts: 1891 | From: Saddam Hussein's secret stockpile of white ladies wrists | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always forget who's fighting with who, what with y'all being fictional computer sprites and all, and it's quite odd when the shouting begins.
Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Smith
Member # 1137

- posted      Profile for John Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I know excessive use of the Caps Lock.

How wude.

Posts: 952 | From: Hell To Victory | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Public
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Joe Public     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Spearmint Rhino has 'Commie sympathies'.

Really?

Posts: 4524 | From: The North-West Frontier | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, essentially I'm a communist.
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hate all you bastards so you can all fuck off.

Everyone happy now? Can we get back to the Book knockout?

Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heston Bee
Member # 836

- posted      Profile for Heston Bee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
>Bump<

Just wondering if this is going to happen?

Posts: 1493 | From: Loondoon | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd be surprised...
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC