This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World Cup » ganja watch (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ganja watch
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
where is he? hardly posted in the tournament

is he really out on the beers every night?

love his views on how average his 3 have been so far

Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee-Rex
Member # 609

- posted      Profile for Tee-Rex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's getting ready for a fight to the death with the OTF Aussie-Posse. It will end in tears (don't know whose).
Posts: 3795 | From: tomorrow, your time | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is getting silly, he is pissed off about an admin warning over a post
sure he will be abck when the azzuri triumph on sun

Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogin the Armchair fan
Member # 683

- posted      Profile for Rogin the Armchair fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you ever had two cats in the same house, and they play with each other, look after each other, and go everywhere together, then one of them dies and the other one just sulks for ages, and keeps sniffing around where the other one used to be?

That's how I'm beginning to feel about OTF without ganja.

(Apart from the "playing with each other", bit, maybe).

Posts: 15858 | From: this corner of the bar you can only see half of the big screen | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jorge Porbillas
Member # 143

- posted      Profile for Jorge Porbillas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought he must have been in Germany - what's this about an admin warning?
Posts: 7152 | From: the lower reaches of the Fifa rankings | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

i dont want to post his pm to me (but might) but hes pissed off at his thread beind delteted, admin being wankers
somebody gloated about this last night, who was it?

Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Citizen said that he thought that he was in Germany.

Here's what r.d. is talking about. Doesn't sound like he was being serious, though...but ganja certainly does have a lot of threads that were deleted by admins...some for seemingly inexplicable reasons.

Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee-Rex
Member # 609

- posted      Profile for Tee-Rex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was making a C. Ronaldo joke, obviously. I certainly had no idea Ganja was in admin bad books.

Come back Ganja! You've got Croatia's triumph over England in Euro qualifying to look forward to - you don't want to miss that, do you?

Posts: 3795 | From: tomorrow, your time | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fritz in a fez
Member # 911

- posted      Profile for fritz in a fez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you mean my post then I wasn't glaoting. Just wondering where the legend that is ganja has gone.
Posts: 4815 | From: London | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The 43rd minute
Member # 105

- posted      Profile for The 43rd minute     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, ganja has been on the wrong end of some puzzling admin decisions. Puzzling because others tend to get away with far worse things.
Posts: 627 | From: 34 58 70 2006 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's know what you do, it's who you know... <cryptic look>
Posts: 16714 | From: Outskirts of Manchester | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

having moved house in the last 2 weeks and now settled into my new abode in..ok... slough and finally broadband connected i have one question. has the swedish croat milansta raised his head?
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm here, just enough time for a few beer.
Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
he's been docked 1200 postings and relegated to One Touch Books.
Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The first level of OTF hell?

[ 27.07.2006, 10:49: Message edited by: ganja ]

Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC