This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World Cup » Italy vs France (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 35 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  33  34  35   
Author Topic: Italy vs France
Villain
Member # 468

- posted      Profile for Villain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Vive la France!
Posts: 2049 | From: Croydon init | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Villain
Member # 468

- posted      Profile for Villain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have money on it.
Posts: 2049 | From: Croydon init | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

- posted      Profile for jason voorhees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-vs-

-

-vs-

-

-vs-

-

-vs-

-

-vs-

-

Posts: 9565 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

- posted      Profile for jason voorhees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-vs-

-

Posts: 9565 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bryanattoni
Member # 60

- posted      Profile for bryanattoni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
vs
 -

But ultimately, the whole of Italy is going to go absolutely mental if they win, whereas there will a few thousand fans on Champs Elysess if France win, while the rest of the country won't care.

Who's playing at "home" for the final?

Posts: 8126 | From: la palude di amstel | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garcia en dolor
Member # 152

- posted      Profile for garcia en dolor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hopefully it's italy, they beat the host nation (is this of any importance?). also it's their turn - france were in blue in the euro 2000 final.
Posts: 13290 | From: murphyia | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

That'll play into France's hands, as they've been untouchable in Blanche this year.
mats balja arvidsson
Member # 1253

- posted      Profile for mats balja arvidsson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think Italy is at home, as "W61". (Is it that simple? It seems to have worked like that thus far in the KO phase.)
Which, it should be remembered, should mean a blue/white strip reversal compared to the Euro 2000 final. So Italy will definitely win(?)

[ 06.07.2006, 09:21: Message edited by: that lanky swede ]

Posts: 511 | From: the cold bench | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TV's 'Mr P'
Member # 164

- posted      Profile for TV's 'Mr P'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
('i' dotted, 't' crossed and 'v' inserted? Must be time to slag off Gaby Logan again...)
Posts: 10682 | From: the vaults of the biggest record collection in the world... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

- posted      Profile for Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
France have worn white about four times in this tournament, including the last three games. This will be their first game against a blue team.
Posts: 10341 | From: London Overground | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malcolm X
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Malcolm X     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do not write off the great Zidane, Viera, Thuram and Barthez. I believe they have one more performance left in them and flanked by the willing gallas, sagnol, malouda and Ribery i think they can do it.
The only fly in the ointment is the primadonna Henry whop still rufuses to put in the workrate that winning the world cup requires and expects to rely on his ability to turn the game as it does when Arsenal play Portsmouth in the premiership.

Posts: 14206 | From: Laughing at the budgie hearts | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macocha europy
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for macocha europy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's our chancelloress betwenn Uncle Sam's ass cheeks by the way.

Italians 1-0.
Just to see Gianna dance again (different story).

Posts: 7953 | From: Tank Meadow, Munich North | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Purves Grundy
Member # 698

- posted      Profile for Purves Grundy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The only fly in the ointment is the primadonna Henry whop
No, he's French.
Posts: 7499 | From: A Gun | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Felicity, I guess so
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Felicity, I guess so     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it confirmed italy are wearing blue, then?

If so it means they've managed to go the whole tournament without wearing the v-neck peek-a-boo white away monstrosity

Posts: 3320 | From: Goodbye Arganzuela, hallo Tyne & Wear | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
De Rossi could be back...Stupidity aside, he is a good player...

Italians quietly confident, no bragging, just calmness. A discussion about their fitness level which were above Germany's and will most probably be better than France's is indicative of their meticulous planning.

I've said since the 1/4 that Italy would win it, I'm not going to change that now (although all bets are off if it goes to penalties). The French look tired, the Italians are peaking (although it has to be seen what effect the Germany game had on them).

Interesting to know that Italy's 11 goals have come from 10 different goal scorers...The squad is choker full with scoring options really...

Posts: 16714 | From: Outskirts of Manchester | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 35 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  33  34  35   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC