This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World Cup » Zidone (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  26  27  28   
Author Topic: Zidone
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Why is nipple twisting "cowardly"?
And we're back to the burlesque discussion again...
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boris
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for boris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Because, TonTon, the nipples can't fight back.
Posts: 8617 | From: the safe house | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TonTon
Member # 41

- posted      Profile for TonTon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's true, it's very hard for a man to injure someone with his nipple. I hadn't thought of that.
Posts: 9771 | From: London. Yes, actual London, with a real London postcode and everything. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with SR on this one. I have a feeling Metarazzi deserved it. If not for a racist remark then for the niggly cunty nipple-pinch. My only regret about the game from the perspective of someone desperate for France to win was the manner in which Zidane left the field of play.

It was tragic, to watch him trudge past the trophy. This was not what was meant to be. What should have happened was so different. He should have walked to the trophy, picked it up, and run back at Matterazzi waving it over his head and screaming vengence, before beating him over his niggly racist Italian head (I know irony when I see it) until it was a foaming mass of smoten greaseball goo.

Might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janik
Member # 54

- posted      Profile for Janik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I reckon, for libellous and fairness reasons, any suggestion that Matterazzi is a racist ought to be removed from this board straight away. There is absolutely no evidence that anything like that happened, and from what I've read about the guy, a racist comment from Matterazzi would be extremely out of character.

What was in character was Zindane doing something crazy and violent. Now that fits a long established pattern.

Posts: 6487 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diggedy Derek
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for Diggedy Derek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was gonna say something similar. Materrazi is being hung out to dry here.
Posts: 8033 | From: Kazakhstan Laboratories | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes, otf really confuses me. I can only imagine the reaction on the board if that had been an England player nutting an Italian.

What Zidane did was fucking stupid and childish, regardless of what was said. He could have chinned the cunt in the tunnel after the game if he wanted to do him, it's not as if he has to worry about any suspension.

Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It'll come out pretty soon I'd say. This is just people speculating about what was said. It's definitely not libellous. As to fairness, he clearly was having a go in some capacity and that nipple-pinching should be a hanging offence anyway. He'll just have to use his misunderstoiod tears to wash his big shiny medal. Hopefully he'll do it in serie c.
Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diggedy Derek
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for Diggedy Derek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nipple pinching versus headbutting. Hmmmmm.
Posts: 8033 | From: Kazakhstan Laboratories | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
se3_uk
Member # 1152

- posted      Profile for se3_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Sometimes, otf really confuses me. I can only imagine the reaction on the board if that had been an England player nutting an Italian.
You mean you missed all those threads defending Rooney? OTF was up in arms about it, I can tell you.

The consensus was Rooney must have been provoked, perhaps by an anti-ogre remark, and therefore his reaction was probably a reasonable one.

Posts: 1579 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blameless
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for blameless     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He'll just have to use his misunderstoiod tears to wash his big shiny medal. Hopefully he'll do it in serie c.

Since Materazzi plays for Inter, I doubt it.

This is just Rooney vs Carvalho/Ronaldo all over again: "I like the guy who's just committed this act of thuggery, so I'm going to blame the other guy."

[ 10.07.2006, 12:01: Message edited by: blameless ]

Posts: 3576 | From: a factually and morally wrong perspective | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 588

quote:
Nipple pinching versus headbutting. Hmmmmm.
Obviously Zidane was out of order by a long way, shamed himself and had to walk. I just think Materazzi was a cunt for goading him into it. Is that so unbalanced?
Big Dave's Gusset
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Big Dave's Gusset     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know a bloke who thinks it's funny to tweak your nipples. He's an idiot. He also does that thing where he points at your top, suggesting that you have spilled something down it, and when you look down he pokes you in the eye/nose. Next time he tries this dull, humourless, shit I will attempt to smash his heart with the top of my head.

Mrs BDG suggested that as Zidane walked off he should have kicked over the podium the World Cup was sat on.

Posts: 2991 | From: Duck Island | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janik
Member # 54

- posted      Profile for Janik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hopefully he'll do it in serie c.

Materazzi is an Inter player. They aren't implicated in the scandal. He can look happily forward to next season's Serie A and Champions League campaigns, with his World Cup winners medal tucked in his pocket.

Posts: 6487 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 588

Pity. In that case Zizou should have killed him with the trophy.
  This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  26  27  28   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC