This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World Cup » World Cup USA 2010 (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: World Cup USA 2010
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am serious, garcia. It smells of the sort of shit white expatriat South Africans make up to rubbish the country so as to justify why they fucked off as soon as there was a black government. You get to see that sort of thing quite often here.

Ursus, it's the South African coat of arms.

[ 03.08.2006, 14:20: Message edited by: G-Man ]

Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

- posted      Profile for jason voorhees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I also love the correct usage of "your" in the final blue part on the bottom.
Posts: 9565 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lipper
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for Lipper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's it, jv, dress'em down for their lazy and improper usage. I am so with you, my brother.

Just this morning, being in bad mood from having gone to bed quite drunk and then having woken up way too early, I've already had the misfortune of seeing several bastardizations of the language, and I've already fired off several e-mails to the guilty parties. These morons will never learn until we who are vigilant name and shame them. No one is safe, even here on OTF, as my watchful ex-proofreading eyes now join the ranks of the cyber-pedants.

Posts: 500 | From: a funeral to a night on the town, without even going home to change. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YOur gAy LOL
Posts: 16714 | From: Outskirts of Manchester | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lipper
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for Lipper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
<Shaking of head.>

<Shaking of fist.>

Why I oughtta...

Posts: 500 | From: a funeral to a night on the town, without even going home to change. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC