This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World Cup » Sick Italy Groupies (Page 21)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22   
Author Topic: Sick Italy Groupies
dalliance
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for dalliance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't realise that I should be tugging my forelock in the presence of OTF's resident arbiter of posting standards.

So once again, with feeling, I'm sure your attentions are best served elsewhere.

Posts: 10899 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SRD
Member # 56

- posted      Profile for SRD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It's not about you, aiatl or my guardianangelship, dalliance.
Snigger.
Posts: 609 | From: Kettering, UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dwarfs. Dwarves is a Tolkienism.
Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't be such an idiot, dalliance.
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dalliance
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for dalliance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Third time lucky with this one. Mind your own business G-Man.
Posts: 10899 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nocturnal Submission
Member # 1371

- posted      Profile for Nocturnal Submission     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Dwarfs. Dwarves is a Tolkienism.
Noted.
Posts: 2168 | From: Revelling In The Hole | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you conduct your business privately, I will. If you do it on here, I will point out when I don't like your standards of conduct. It's what we do on OTF.
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dalliance
Member # 14

I don't comment on your posting standards when you are 'debating' Papal issues with SSS, despite there being very many things I could say and certain standards of conduct that I might not appreciate.

Accordingly I'll neither welcome nor take any notice of your reservations on one of my habitual, barely serious spats with Colm.

G-Man
Member # 104

I don't keep track of whether you comment on my debating style with SSS, dalliance. Others do, you're free to do so as well. That's why this is a forum.

I don't care whether you "welcome" my reservations about anything, and you are free to ignore them. Just as I am free to state them.

linus
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for linus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not that much of a regular with my ~400 posts in something like half a decade, but it seems that the atmosphere here is a little less convivial than it used to be a few years ago. Certain posters (I shan't mention names, but the first nine letters of one are "dalliance") are too quick to switch from disagreement to insult...
Posts: 1376 | From: afar | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dalliance
Member # 14

By the laws of posting averages you must be due a worthwhile post sometime soon.

See, with you I've can't be arsed with the disagreement bit anymore.

[ 19.07.2006, 09:48: Message edited by: dalliance ]

G-Man
Member # 104

I thought linus' post of 19-07-2006 06:01 was worthwhile.
dalliance
Member # 14

I initially elected to go the ignore route but that didn't work, so instead can you just piss right off G-Man and irritate someone else.

[ 19.07.2006, 12:02: Message edited by: dalliance ]

G-Man
Member # 104

When it's such fun to irritate you, dalliance?
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's getting right ratty in here. Must be the heat.
Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC