This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World Cup » Panorama (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Panorama
The Moral Animal.
Member # 717

- posted      Profile for The Moral Animal.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Again, that paragraph is immediately followed by: "I am joking, of course"
Posts: 2235 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carkiss
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Carkiss         Edit/Delete Post 
'doing the gene pool a favour' was also a big motivation behind the 20th century far right's actions, so mentioning it as some sort of joke to denounce their 21st century counterpart kind of makes an ass of your own argument.

And of course the line 'Lebanon would have been done a great favour if Hitler's final solution had been more successful' wouldn't be appropriate if followed by the line 'I joke of course'.

Posts: 3683 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good comparison.

I joke of course.

Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pah, it's just there to keep Guardian readers quiet, had it been in his other gig, the Mail, he would have never put that "I'm joking" comment...

is simon Kelner related to Martin Kelner?

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dara O
Member # 1574

- posted      Profile for Dara O     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Simon and Martin Kelner are brothers.
Posts: 453 | From: Derrylondon | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
He supports West Ham United
That is a surprise.
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogin the Armchair fan
Member # 683

- posted      Profile for Rogin the Armchair fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Buggered if I'm going to let Gangster Octopus have the last word on this forum before it's put back on the shelf until the Cricket.
Posts: 15858 | From: this corner of the bar you can only see half of the big screen | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And why not?
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bryanattoni
Member # 60

- posted      Profile for bryanattoni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
because...
Posts: 8126 | From: la palude di amstel | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC