This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Milan - Bayern (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Milan - Bayern
Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1-0 right now, penalty just given for Milan.

Bayern's Ismael has been crap.

Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shevchenko with a horrendous penalty!
Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

And Shevchenko responds with a great goal--2-0.
The cantering captain
Member # 942

- posted      Profile for The cantering captain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe he has form for it.
Posts: 1476 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Moral Animal.
Member # 717

- posted      Profile for The Moral Animal.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
'That looks like good night for Bayern' says the BBC commentator of the second Milan goal. Bit excitable, perhaps.
Posts: 2235 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Moral Animal.
Member # 717

- posted      Profile for The Moral Animal.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, I was thinking the first leg had finished 1-0 to Bayern, for some reason. Perhaps it isn't looking too good for Bayern after all.
Posts: 2235 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

Surprise surprise--howler from Dida, spilled a free kick to Ismael.
Inca
Member # 675

It's 4-1 now.

My god, Milan are playing great right now.

Cavalry Trouser Tips
Member # 1274

- posted      Profile for Cavalry Trouser Tips     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
4-1.

Surely Milan can't throw away a 3 goal lead in the time that's left eh?

Posts: 4359 | From: Mekonta | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nah, not this time...
Posts: 16714 | From: Outskirts of Manchester | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macocha europy
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for macocha europy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hahahaha
scant consolation for yesterday, but still

hahahaha

Posts: 7953 | From: Tank Meadow, Munich North | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matej
Member # 219

- posted      Profile for Matej     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think Pippo*'s second may be one of my favorite goals of all time. Bayern fails to clear with two defenders sliding back, Pippo scuffs his shot, which totally forces Kahn to the ground, the ball sits up perfectly for Pippo to practically seal carry into the net. The only thing that would have made it better is if he had stepped on Kahn after scoring.

(*I'm not claiming any familiarity, I'm just not sure how to spell Inzaghi.)

Posts: 6506 | From: I hear New Zealand is nice | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

The first time I saw it, I thought Inzaghi did that on purpose--it was just so perfect, the way the ball rose up and to the left to meet his head. What a great fluke.

quote:
The only thing that would have made it better is if he had stepped on Kahn after scoring.
Damn, that's cold.
Matej
Member # 219

- posted      Profile for Matej     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not really, but it would have been funny.
Posts: 6506 | From: I hear New Zealand is nice | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dormant
Member # 17

- posted      Profile for Dormant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shouldn't Kahn have been booked for his verbal assault on Schevchenko after the penalty? He went out of his way to insult the poor man who had enough on his plate at the time.

Can I just add that the Austrian commentator seemed to be saying "Nazi Milan" all the time. Must be the accent.

Posts: 1287 | From: a state of near-panic | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC