This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » April 9 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: April 9
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, is Josť going to have that big celebration next week?
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Gardner v8.2
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for Duncan Gardner v8.2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chelsea 79/32, ManU 72/32.

Here's how it may develop...

9 April

Chelsea 1-1 West Ham (feisty derby, deserved point for the Irons)
ManU 1-0 Arsenal (Nistelrooy nicks it against tired Gunners

Chelsea 80/33, ManU 75/33

14/15 April

ManU 3-1 Sunderland (routine win at half pace before defence go to sleep for consolation)
Bolton 2-1 Chelsea (Southern pansies falling all over the shop, but this time they really have been kicked)

Chelsea 80/34, ManU 78/34

17 April

Chelsea 2-0 Everton (Jose relaxes as Drog and Krispy see off the Scousers)
Tottenham 1-1 ManU (Alex still up for it but the Spurs playboy forwards are equal to the visitors' walkabout defence...)

Chelsea 83/35, ManU 79/35

22 April

ManU 1-0 Middlesbrough (slightly iffy penalty as the challengers limp home)

Chelsea 83/35, ManU 82/36

29 April

Chelsea 0-1 ManU (Oh dear, but you all know the old cliche about this fixture as away banker. John O'Shea gets the winner after pirouetting away from Lampard just outside the D)

ManU 85/37, Chelsea 83/36

2 May

Blackburn 1-1 Chelsea (the patron saint of chavs, Craig Bellendy toepokes Rovers' equaliser after Drogba is harshly sent off for tripping over Gobby Cabbage's shoelace. Sympathetic Lancastrians cheer him back to the dressing room)

ManU 85/37, Chelsea 84/37

7 May

ManU 0-1 Charlton
Newcastle 1-1 Chelsea

Chelsea are the 2006 Premierbore champions!

Monster Twat Carvalho picks up Shay Given, ball and all, and piggy-backs him over the goal-line, after the Creosote Kid had punched in from a corner.

At the Threatre, Darren Bent nicks a breakaway winner in the 14th minute of injury time.

CHELSEA 38-85 (+41)
Manchester United 38-85 (+38)

[ 02.04.2006, 13:00: Message edited by: Rusty Cervantes ]

Posts: 2818 | From: Marching through Georgia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Of course there is one team in particular and one player above all others that is responsible for the gap being 7 points and not two.

If chelsea wind up winning the league by 5 points or less the only person that anyone can blame is this gimp here.

-

22 october, spurs are trailing to a 6th minute mikael silvestre goal against a severly weakened man utd, and showing absolutely no sign of scoring, then up steps the gimp and belying his almost total lack of talent curls home a freekick completely out of the blue.

Chelsea inch a further two points ahead.

zoom fast forward in time to the 11th of march. The gimp has taken advantage of some terrible chelsea defending at a set piece to equalize for tottenham with perhaps his first touch of the game.

on about the hour mark some tottenham player forces away through the mediocrity and bends a ball over the top of gallas into the path of the onrushing gimp. The ball is so perfect that it lands square on the gimps chest and falls perfectly in front of him, he's bearing down on Cech, and spurs are about to go ahead of Chelsea for the first time since the first world war.

The gimp passes the ball to Cech.

Then in the third minute of injury time the rest of the spurs team decide that jenas looks silly in all that plastic leather by himself and they all put on the gimp suits and let gallas score in the third fucking minute of injury time.

Think about that now you spurs fans

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Auntie Beryl
Member # 1082

- posted      Profile for Auntie Beryl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Were you bullied at school by a Spurs fan, aiatl?
Posts: 1450 | From: west by south | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are no spurs fans, not In Ireland anyway.

[ 02.04.2006, 13:16: Message edited by: and I am the life ]

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fritz in a fez
Member # 911

- posted      Profile for fritz in a fez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If that picture you've posted doesn't end these JJ is gay rumours nothing will.
Posts: 4815 | From: London | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TV's 'Mr P'
Member # 164

- posted      Profile for TV's 'Mr P'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AIATL's first must rank as one of the saddest posts I've ever read.
Posts: 10682 | From: the vaults of the biggest record collection in the world... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Auntie Beryl
Member # 1082

- posted      Profile for Auntie Beryl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's got some competition.
Posts: 1450 | From: west by south | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Agreed.
Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

AIATL's first must rank as one of the saddest posts I've ever read.

It's only sad because you look into your own hearts and know that you and your team bear the guilt for Chelsea's massive lead.

You feel the sadness of Yves Montand in Manon des sources.

Duncan Gardner
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for Duncan Gardner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As usual, the Mad Mexican is talking complete cojones. Ireland is full of Spurszzz fans of all ages.

I especially liked this photo of Gary Mabbutt embracing a young Roy Keane.

Posts: 3478 | From: the Underworld | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

no it fucking isn't. I've only met three in my entire life and one of those is forty. I know more Villa fans for christs sake.
fritz in a fez
Member # 911

- posted      Profile for fritz in a fez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you should get out more.
Posts: 4815 | From: London | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

I met as many spurs fans in the pub before Stay beautiful last month as I have in Ireland. There are very very few spurs fans in Ireland.
Impact Substitute
Member # 213

- posted      Profile for Impact Substitute     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is that supposed to be an insult AIATL? The fact that there aren't many Spurs fans in Ireland. I was the only one in my class at school and was quite proud of it. Is this a worthwhile reason to slag Spurs or are you scraping the barrell in your search for reasons to have a pop? Christ, it's not as though you, or anyone else, are short of material when it comes to the topic of slagging Spurs.

Spurs have not yet reach the levels required for other supporters to start using the most ridiculous things as sticks to beat them with.

In the October game, Spurs fully deserved to level the game. Having got in at half-time fortunate to be just a goal down, Spurs were the better side in the second half. Cristiano Ronaldo's stoppage time header was about all United had to show in the second half.

Jenas' miss at Chelsea still rankles though.

[ 03.04.2006, 01:13: Message edited by: Liberal Al ]

Posts: 1074 | From: a whisper to a scream | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC