This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » football stickers and collections (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: football stickers and collections
JtS
Member # 68

- posted      Profile for JtS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I did some swapsies with Abedi (the sour kraut) for his son for Euro 2004, unfortunately I don't have a son so they were mine. I still need one more (must get on the panini website) to complete it.

I'm tempted this time as my brother (33) was given a load for his birthday, and my girlfriend's german flatmate want to do some swaps...

Thing is I didn't really like the Panini Euro 2004 book as a couple of the teams were unofficial, specifically England, who's players were all in plain white t-shirts rather than the kit.

Also, the books are already out before the squads have been announced which is a pain.

Posts: 7076 | From: The North London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gooner79
Member # 1541

- posted      Profile for gooner79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
completely agree about the squad thing, especially for me, i'd obiously love a theo sticker!

for any swaps try ebay, just search world cup 2006 stickers, loads of people are using it as a swap forum, and there are a few comemorative stamps for the inside cover for sale.

Posts: 13 | From: kent | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bryanattoni
Member # 60

- posted      Profile for bryanattoni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A friend of mine shelled out 50 euro on a box of 700 Panini 2006 stickers last week. That's something that you couldn't do when you were a kid.
Posts: 8126 | From: la palude di amstel | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gooner79
Member # 1541

- posted      Profile for gooner79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
kind of takes the fun out of it!
Posts: 13 | From: kent | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boris
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for boris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Which one do you need for Euro 2004, Bo D? I've still got loads of swaps from that one (I mean, my son's still got loads of swaps, obviously). Jason's now started collecting the World Cup stickers - costing me a fortune.
Posts: 8617 | From: the safe house | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jorge Porbillas
Member # 143

- posted      Profile for Jorge Porbillas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've just come back from WH Smiths and Woolworths in town and they've all sold out - the only stickers available round here are the bloody 'official' England ones!
Posts: 7152 | From: the lower reaches of the Fifa rankings | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macocha europy
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for macocha europy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bo d
"I did some swapsies with Abedi (the sour kraut) for his son for Euro 2004, unfortunately I don't have a son so they were mine."

Neither did I at the time.

edit
Or I did, but he was 3 months old, so his dad had to look after his sticker album.

[ 11.05.2006, 12:43: Message edited by: the sour kraut ]

Posts: 7953 | From: Tank Meadow, Munich North | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macocha europy
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for macocha europy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just read an article that they're predicting a sale of 4 million albums in Germany.
Posts: 7953 | From: Tank Meadow, Munich North | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gooner79
Member # 1541

try the local co-op, that's where i get mine from, or as amstel said, ebay a box for 30!
JtS
Member # 68

- posted      Profile for JtS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll have a butchers tonight
Posts: 7076 | From: The North London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoebe Disco
Member # 46

- posted      Profile for Phoebe Disco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Girls don't find it at all attractive gooner79, it's worse than xboxs and playstations.

Girls love playstations. And on that subject, does anyone know where I can source a really cheap second hand PS2 for a friend of mine?

Posts: 14959 | From: the heart of a deviancy amplification spiral | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gooner79
Member # 1541

ebay is always a good bet, you'd think i work for them wouldn't you?!
gooner79
Member # 1541

there's one on there now free postage at about 35 just type in ps2 console in the search tab
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC