This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Huge footballer question (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Huge footballer question
Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hahaha. Spooky.
Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The cantering captain
Member # 942

- posted      Profile for The cantering captain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know what a niknak is ta, I just can't see the resemblance. To me he looks more like a monster munch.
Posts: 1476 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

They used to have an advert with two cartooney fellas going it looks like this, and a washing machine would hit the other guy in the face. Then he'd go, but it tastes like this, and dynamite would blow the other guy's face off.

He looks like he's had a washing machine in the mush.

Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The animator's name is Bill Plympton.

Some of his stuff is right here.

Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The cantering captain
Member # 942

- posted      Profile for The cantering captain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Steve Fulton will look exactly like that in a few years time. I bet he's eaten the 2 dogs and a rat already.
Posts: 1476 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

- posted      Profile for twohundredpercent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am somewhat surprised that this chap hasn't managed a mention in this discussion:

-

What a player.

Posts: 4298 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smallweed
Member # 1692

- posted      Profile for smallweed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Already been mentioned on the thread, but here's another pic of Mark Yardley:

-

and another pic of Fatty Foulkes, wearing the largest pair of shorts ever made:

-

Posts: 1606 | From: John McGlynn's bouncy army | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PR7th Heaven
Member # 796

- posted      Profile for PR7th Heaven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember that fat boy playing for Bacup against Chorley last season. Does Ben Thornley still play for Borough?

If so, presumably he is the first ex-United player FC United have faced? Or is Foster, whose first name escapes me, still with Trafford? He played in the 1992 Youth Cup winning side alongside Beckham et al but made only a couple of senior appearances.

Posts: 906 | From: The other end of Stretford | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw Clayton Blackmore playing for someone or other (Bangor maybe?) at Jenner Park, towards the end of his career. He was a right fat fucker.
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Bacup goalie was ace. Voted Man of the Match, he had fun with the FC United kop the entire second half. He certainly made me laugh...
Posts: 16714 | From: Outskirts of Manchester | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mnb098mnb
Member # 1484

- posted      Profile for mnb098mnb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Clayton Blackmore is still 'strutting his stuff' as player/manager of Bangor City.
Posts: 431 | From: Bracknell | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC