This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » The Walesathon is dead to me now. (Page 127)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  124  125  126  127  128  129   
Author Topic: The Walesathon is dead to me now.
Aldo Simoncini's Clean Sheet
Member # 6498

- posted      Profile for Aldo Simoncini's Clean Sheet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
... despite paying for my flight, hotel and ticket I'm off to Bosnia with the under21s!
You've probably got the best deal there, to be honest.
Posts: 714 | From: Anglesey, North Wales | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kowalski
Member # 10292

- posted      Profile for Kowalski     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And I've always wanted to go to Luxembourg
Posts: 595 | From: People's Republic of Llandudno | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 6498

- posted      Profile for Aldo Simoncini's Clean Sheet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've got a bit of a fascination with the European microstates, so am a bit gutted about missing out on Luxembourg. Will have to make do with Liechtenstein in the qualifiers I suppose.
Posts: 714 | From: Anglesey, North Wales | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you read this book?

quote:
Little Is the Light: Nostalgic Travels in the Mini States of Europe by Vitali Vitaliev, Touchstone pounds 6.99. Raised in a country of more than 22 million sq km - the only assertion about the USSR to be taken on trust - Vitaliev had always been drawn to statelets too tiny to allow much secrecy. So he travels to Liechtenstein (whose 13 prisoners were fed three times a day by Room Service from the nearby Liechtenstein Hotel), Mount Athos (whose all-male population observes the Julian calendar, 13 days behind ours), the Isle of Man, San Marino and other nifty nations, cracking jokes and outrageously digressing, but being hugely genial all the way. He ends with a useful glossary for those going after him, eg "I am sorry, your seal is too large for my passport. Would you stamp my phrasebook instead?"

Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 6498

No, i haven't. But thanks for the recommendation!
Member # 6498

Right, what's going to happen in today's squad announcement then? Can't see Flynn getting enough of the main squad under 21's for Tosh to pick Rhys Griffiths from Llanelli unfortunately. 2 players dropping down according to Dragonsoccer.
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Earnshaw left out of the squad today, on the plus side he has added me as a friend on facebook
Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kowalski
Member # 10292

- posted      Profile for Kowalski     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Savage overlooked again, what's he playing at?
Posts: 595 | From: People's Republic of Llandudno | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 6498

Don't understand the logic of leaving Earnie out at all.
mnb098mnb
Member # 1484

- posted      Profile for mnb098mnb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nor me, especially as he accepts all friend requests.
Posts: 431 | From: Bracknell | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
S4C will broadcast Luxembourg v Wales in full from the Stade Josy Barthel in Luxembourg City on Wednesday, 26 March at 7.00pm. It will also broadcast exclusive highlights of the Wales Under 21 match against Bosnia Herzegovina, directly after the live coverage of Luxembourg v Wales.

S4C will broadcast the Iceland v Wales match live at the end of May.

Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 6498

Exclusive Footy games is a good investment for S4C, seeing as it's not on any other channel. They pretty much have the whole Welsh Football supporters audience, and a significant jump in the channel's viewership.

Not too sure about the show's name though. Cic?

Pretend Best Friend
Member # 3223

- posted      Profile for Pretend Best Friend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And we all get to practice our schoolboy Welsh too.

Or put the Radio Wales commentary on at the same time (which will no doubt be 2 seconds behind/ahead of the pictures)

Posts: 408 | From: The Office, Slough | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antonio Gramsci
Member # 11024

- posted      Profile for Antonio Gramsci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Er, hello. New to this thread.

Need to know about Kevin Gall, apparently a Welsh striker playing at Carlisle. He is, apparently, on his way to Toronto for a trial.

Should I be afraid?

Posts: 1762 | From: the further reaches of sleep deprivation | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jorge Porbillas
Member # 143

- posted      Profile for Jorge Porbillas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gall was supposed to be the next big thing when he signed schoolboy forms with Newcastle, but I think his only claim to fame is that he scored the winner against Azerbaijan in Baku when the Wales u21s ended their four year non-winning streak.
Posts: 7152 | From: the lower reaches of the Fifa rankings | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  124  125  126  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC