This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » The Walesathon is dead to me now. (Page 128)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  125  126  127  128  129   
Author Topic: The Walesathon is dead to me now.
blackdogbeak
Member # 12747

- posted      Profile for blackdogbeak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is this Sam Vokes we're supposedly sniffing around much cop? Or is he the next Kevin Gall?
Posts: 651 | From: the muddy banks of the irwell | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jorge Porbillas
Member # 143

- posted      Profile for Jorge Porbillas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, he seems to be the real deal. I'll let you know after I've watched him in the flesh on Wednesday.
Posts: 7152 | From: the lower reaches of the Fifa rankings | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aldo Simoncini's Clean Sheet
Member # 6498

- posted      Profile for Aldo Simoncini's Clean Sheet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How many fans are going over to Belgrade? Any idea?

Also, any ideas on dates/locations for a possible U21 playoff for Sweden 2009?

Posts: 714 | From: Anglesey, North Wales | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jorge Porbillas
Member # 143

- posted      Profile for Jorge Porbillas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To Belgrade? Probably none ...

The play-off dates are 11 and 15 October 2008

Posts: 7152 | From: the lower reaches of the Fifa rankings | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 6498

- posted      Profile for Aldo Simoncini's Clean Sheet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great, at least it's not the same week as the German game which i've already booked my flight for. I have no idea where we should set up camp there though, Monchengladbach or Dusseldorf?

I was under the impression that quite a few fans had decided to go to Belgrade over Luxembourg.

edit: Oh, one leg clashes with the Germany game.

[ 21.03.2008, 18:41: Message edited by: Aldo Simoncini's Clean Sheet ]

Posts: 714 | From: Anglesey, North Wales | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jorge Porbillas
Member # 143

quote:
I was under the impression that quite a few fans had decided to go to Belgrade over Luxembourg.
Why would they do that?
Member # 6498

Cos it's a more meaningful game?

I just remember reading it on dragonsoccer/wales away group.
edit: Just realised my stupidity! Belgrade! Ha!

[ 21.03.2008, 21:03: Message edited by: Aldo Simoncini's Clean Sheet ]

Not a Gwenter
Member # 936

- posted      Profile for Not a Gwenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Boaz Myhill has the best name of any sportsman, ever.

However.

Is he any good?

Posts: 559 | From: Back in Cardiff! Norfolk was an interesting experience, for sure. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 6498

Yup, the problem is that we have too many good keepers now!
Phoebe Disco
Member # 46

- posted      Profile for Phoebe Disco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Boaz is a nickname, his real name is Glyn.
Posts: 14959 | From: the heart of a deviancy amplification spiral | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mnb098mnb
Member # 1484

- posted      Profile for mnb098mnb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always thought the best named Welsh footballer was Ramon Caliste. Where has he gone? He seems to have disappeared since being on trial(?) at Scunthorpe?
Posts: 431 | From: Bracknell | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jorge Porbillas
Member # 143

He's club-less
Member # 6498

He's got Liverpool and Man Utd as former clubs, and can't find a new one. [Confused]
Jorge Porbillas
Member # 143

That's probably because he's shit. He was only at Liverpool because they needed players to fill their reserves
Member # 6498

I take it that a phone call to Nev Powell, to advertize his availability is not necessary then? [Wink]
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  125  126  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC