This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Shock new Villa bid

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shock new Villa bid
Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

- posted      Profile for Harry Carpenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone else hear the MOTD commentator for the Villa V Reading game refer to the home team's board recommend acceptance of a bid from "the consortium led by Jay Leno "?

The while the camera lingered on a Stars & Stripes flag bearing Randy Lerner's name.

Posts: 6604 | From: the South Wales riviera to leafy suburbia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exploding Vole, The
Member # 771

- posted      Profile for Exploding Vole, The     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Was that what he said?

As I recall, Jay Leno can't stand sah-kurr.

Posts: 1741 | From: time to time | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

- posted      Profile for Harry Carpenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He actually said "Jay Leno-eeeeeeer", I played it back 4 or 5 times in incomprehension.
Posts: 6604 | From: the South Wales riviera to leafy suburbia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC