This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » do i not like that (the original) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: do i not like that (the original)
ad hoc
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for ad hoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I envy those of you who are getting to see this for the first time.
Posts: 14456 | From: Magyaristan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

- posted      Profile for Harry Carpenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Though I had a video of this knocking around my house for much of the Nineties ( It's funny to see it's original title 'The Impossible Job' and not 'Do I not like that?') I don't think I ever realised quite how much Graham Taylor there was in Alan Partridge.
Posts: 6604 | From: the South Wales riviera to leafy suburbia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fausto Ptang
Member # 1183

- posted      Profile for Fausto Ptang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So many great moments.
My personal favourite is David Seaman's position when Koeman scored. 44 mins 16 seconds. Have a look at that.

Posts: 3654 | From: Out West | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PR7th Heaven
Member # 796

- posted      Profile for PR7th Heaven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing, thanks very much for posting this.

From the sequence before the Poland away match

Palmer: "You've had too many mars bars this week"

Gascoigne (almost in tears, sounding like a small child): "Please play us boss man, please let us play the other lad."

Palmer: "You're lucky to be here. You've got a fucked up knee, a fucked up head and a fucked up belly."

Posts: 906 | From: The other end of Stretford | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ad hoc
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for ad hoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rumoured to be one of two candidates for the now vacant job at that club I used to give a shit about. Up against Gary Megson. Do I not like that.

(Taylor, I mean, not "CARLTON GIVEITLES")

[ 22.10.2006, 15:36: Message edited by: ad hoc ]

Posts: 14456 | From: Magyaristan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diggedy Derek
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for Diggedy Derek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, thanks for posting that. Really enjoyed it.
Posts: 8033 | From: Kazakhstan Laboratories | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC