This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » A thrilling match

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A thrilling match
Oadlad
Member # 1613

- posted      Profile for Oadlad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've just witnessed a thrilling football match at the Walkers. It reminded me of why I took up this game some fifty five years a go. So thank you Fulham for being part of it and playing in an honest way. And it was a tenner for me and fifteen quid for other season ticket holders.
Faith restored.

Posts: 157 | From: Leicester UK | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axel
Member # 724

- posted      Profile for axel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What did you think of 'drug cheat' Danny Cadamarteri?
Posts: 923 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cavalry Trouser Tips
Member # 1274

- posted      Profile for Cavalry Trouser Tips     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can I add 'woman-beater' to that too?

Yes I can.

The reprehensible little fuckstick.

Posts: 4359 | From: Mekonta | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oadlad
Member # 1613

- posted      Profile for Oadlad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What can you say about a player who comes of the bench and then lays one on and scores the other? He showed energy and a couple of touches of quality
Rob Kelly says he is an 'impact player' which often means he is not much good for ninety minutes. As you say he has fucked up his football life big time so do you say that's it mate, go and get a proper job as this is for morally acceptable people or listen to his pleas and give him a last (?) chance to get himself sorted. We are so broke at the moment that giving him a chance is more about expediance than being charitable but I suppose that it is not much of a risk.

Posts: 157 | From: Leicester UK | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cavalry Trouser Tips
Member # 1274

- posted      Profile for Cavalry Trouser Tips     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
We are so broke at the moment
What...again?!

Cadamerteri is moderately talented. That's all. The sad thing is in his little world he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. He's always believed his own hype and would barge round West Yorkshire generally being an obnoxious cunt to anyone and everyone he met. I gather he did the same in Liverpool.

So no, I don't think he deserves any more chances than the ones he's had. There are plenty of other people willing to take being a professional footballer much more seriously than him.

[ 08.01.2007, 12:35: Message edited by: Cavalry Trouser Tipps ]

Posts: 4359 | From: Mekonta | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC