This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » The Return of the OTF Kickabout (Page 37)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  70  71  72   
Author Topic: The Return of the OTF Kickabout
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Er... can I play?
Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malcolm X
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Malcolm X     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, and you should bring AIATL with you as well.
Posts: 14206 | From: Laughing at the budgie hearts | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's in Ireland, and unimaginably lazy. The extra few hundred miles makes only the smallest percentage difference in the chances of him turning up.

I could bring some of my housemates if we're stuck for people, or not if we're not.

Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cavalry Trouser Tips
Member # 1274

- posted      Profile for Cavalry Trouser Tips     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If anyone wears an Arsenal shirt, they'll have wingco marking them all game.
Posts: 4359 | From: Mekonta | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tratorello
Member # 604

- posted      Profile for tratorello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes but marking them with what eaxactly?
Posts: 1718 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I might drift along for a beer. Might not have time though.
Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spence Broughton
Member # 88

- posted      Profile for Spence Broughton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't make these things any more (not that I got to more than one anyway) because I've left London.

Keep it going until March, and I might be able to join in again.

Posts: 1161 | From: Ippo again | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'm back from the black hole that is Teddington, I've been going to the gym a few times a week, been cycling a fair bit, my new office has 5 flights of stairs to my desk and no lift and I'm based in Fitzrovia. I reckon that next time I may put in my requisite 38 seconds of sparkling football before limping off, wheezing like an asthmatic sea lion, with emphysema begging to go in goal.
Tonight however, I don't have my kit with me. Sorry.

Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malcolm X
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Malcolm X     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In other words, your fitness is improving but you don't have your PE kit Hobbes?

you should be made to play in your vest and y-fronts.

Posts: 14206 | From: Laughing at the budgie hearts | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Improving from a baseline of "effectively dead"
Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I need to buy the missus a present for her Birthday in town. Fancy a pint, pip?
Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

Sounds good mate. What time etc?
Big Dave's Gusset
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Big Dave's Gusset     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
splitters!
Posts: 2991 | From: Duck Island | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

Somewhere about bond street I guess is good for you? What time are you freed?

I guess I will be done on my part by 6-6.30ish.

hobbes
Member # 28

Yeah, sounds good to me. Plan?
  This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  70  71  72   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC