This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » The Return of the OTF Kickabout (Page 70)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72   
Author Topic: The Return of the OTF Kickabout
Big Dave's Gusset
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Big Dave's Gusset     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There must be something about The Queen Mother, Hamman. I think we'll always be the Paddington Recs though, our move indoors is like Bristol Rovers moving to Cheltenham while their ground gets done up.

Gonzo, I think people sometimes like to look through a thread from the start and possibly can't be arsed with a thread that, apart from Wingco's match reports, largely consists of posts saying "who can make the 4th?" and "I can". I think, to someone who hasn't been before, it might seem a bit...cliquey!

As for Thursdays at the Rec, I'm afraid 6 is a bit too early for me, unfortunately.

[ 17.09.2007, 15:54: Message edited by: Big Dave's Gusset ]

Posts: 2991 | From: Duck Island | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

- posted      Profile for Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also, there are a few people that won't have been keen on Maida Vale, but would be more amenable to Victoria, and need their attention drawn to the fact that it's moved.
Posts: 10341 | From: London Overground | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gonzo
Member # 1592

- posted      Profile for Gonzo         Edit/Delete Post 
Fair enough.

Please just mention the 'interim' Paddn.Rec.6-7pm Thurs. option in any new thread before you start up @ QMSC?

When I next see you;will talk about potential discounted booking of the new venue, presuming it's available.....

Posts: 2962 | From: The Pale, Erin | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dougs
Member # 8720

- posted      Profile for Dougs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds good BDG. Although I'm only about for another 4 weeks or so before moving out of London Town, I'd be keen to get along whenever I could before then, and maybe the odd guest appearance if it coincides with work. That said, I think the next 2 weeks are def out for me.

Edit: Ah, one other thing - does that price they quote include the entrance fee? From what I can remember, if you're not a member it's an extra 1.70. Just something else to consider regards cost

[ 17.09.2007, 16:16: Message edited by: Dougs ]

Posts: 71 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gonzo
Member # 1592

IF Anyone can make it at this time, there tomorrow 6-7pm @ Paddn.Rec.and hopefully until the end of September, to take up any slack before any changed venue!
Posts: 2962 | From: The Pale, Erin | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

- posted      Profile for Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's the situation with this at the moment?
Posts: 10341 | From: London Overground | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dave's Gusset
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Big Dave's Gusset     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unfortunately the situation at the moment is that I've been dead busy and not really had a chance to get anything sorted. However, things at work should hopefully quieten down a bit over the next week and I get paid on the 15th so can pay for the booking in advance. Need to get it going again though - Friday's aren't the same without the astro burns rubbing against my work trousers.
Posts: 2991 | From: Duck Island | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

That's fair enough, but does anyone else want to book it while Dave can't?
wingco
Member # 93

- posted      Profile for wingco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to have to be sensible about my ankle. It's healing very slowly indeed. May be a lengthy. Owen-like sabbatical in the treatment room over the winter for me.
Posts: 4035 | From: London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gonzo
Member # 1592

OTF Rump played last night @ M.Vale(No.10 & DG inc.).

May do one last week next Thurs. 6-7pm. Otherwise will keep you in loop as to any arrangements we make?

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

Tratorello sent me (and presumably you lot as well) an invite for his stand-up gig in three weeks. Are we still up for this, as a group?

[ 09.10.2007, 13:44: Message edited by: Hamann ]

Big Dave's Gusset
Member # 1269

I'm definitely up for that, yeah.
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where is he, er, playing?
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dave's Gusset
Member # 1269

Here, GO
ooh aah
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for ooh aah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and when is it?
Posts: 2266 | From: the bottom of the barrel | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC