This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » The Return of the OTF Kickabout (Page 72)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72   
Author Topic: The Return of the OTF Kickabout
Big Dave's Gusset
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Big Dave's Gusset     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good stuff. What do people think of Wednesday 16 April as a provisional date?

There's no live football on the telly that night, so people who support teams with ambitions beyond finishing 12th in the third division will not face a club v OTF dilema.

(Actually, there's an Old Firm derby that night that will probably decide the destination of the SPL title, but y'know, they play each other at least four times a season and they take it in turns to win the league anyway).

Posts: 2991 | From: Duck Island | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tratorello
Member # 604

- posted      Profile for tratorello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can't make 16th April but I'm really up for this if I can make another date.
Posts: 1718 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dave's Gusset
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Big Dave's Gusset     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just a quick bump for this.

Word on the street is that Dr Hofzinser and Hamman are up for the 16th...

Posts: 2991 | From: Duck Island | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wingco
Member # 93

- posted      Profile for wingco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can do this.
Posts: 4035 | From: London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dalliance
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for dalliance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What time will this be ? If it's not too early then I might be able to bring along the sort of trademark rugged defending that I know you all have been missing from your knockabouts.
Posts: 10899 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dave's Gusset
Member # 1269

I was thinking of booking a pitch for 7-8pm.
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's not beyond the realms of possibility that I may come along to wheeze my way through 3 minutes of football before retreating to the goal. Especially is Tratorello won't be hitting those left-foot pile-drivers at me.
Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lardinho
Member # 1208

- posted      Profile for Lardinho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Travel plans permitting, the 16th looks good for 5 minutes of slow but heavy running around followed by a lot longer of effete and useless tackling a couple of seconds after the ball has gone past, and misplaced passes galore.
Posts: 4013 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JtS
Member # 68

- posted      Profile for JtS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What kind of surface is this?
Posts: 7076 | From: The North London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tratorello
Member # 604

- posted      Profile for tratorello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's a really nice astroturf pitch, the only downside is the tiny little rubber pellets that manage to get absolutely everywhere, you'll be finding them for weeks afterwards.
Posts: 1718 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JtS
Member # 68

- posted      Profile for JtS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aha, rubber crumb 3G, so it takes a moulded...
Posts: 7076 | From: The North London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Hofzinser
Member # 26

- posted      Profile for Dr. Hofzinser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Erm, sorry guys, but the "Old Firm derby that night that will probably decide the destination of the SPL title" means that I'll probably give this one a miss. If Rangers are 12 points ahead by that time (which is quite possible) then I may reconsider, however.
Posts: 9155 | From: salubrious Crouch End | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fritz in a fez
Member # 911

- posted      Profile for fritz in a fez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm on for the 16th.
Posts: 4815 | From: London | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC