This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Futbol Español 2007-08 (Page 77)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 78 pages: 1  2  3  ...  74  75  76  77  78   
Author Topic: Futbol Español 2007-08
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

- posted      Profile for ursus arctos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A classic comment from a Marca reader:

quote:
PUTO DE HIGUAIN DOS GOLES FALLAOS PUTO CABRON PRINGAO DE CANNAVARO!!! JODER PUTA MADREEEE !!! siempre la misma mierda
Villarreal to win it; neither of the Grandes want it.
Posts: 18670 | From: mediolanum | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Senyor Pirotecnic
Member # 9439

- posted      Profile for Senyor Pirotecnic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw Villarreal today at Levante, they didn't look like they wanted it much either and were second best for long periods.

3-2 over Bar$a and Madrid in the space of four days! Looks like playing the big boys is bringing out the best in us. Unfortunately it's Getafe we face in the cup final.

Posts: 100 | From: Valencia | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

- posted      Profile for ursus arctos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Barca's match was one of the least impressive 4-1 victories you will ever see. It really is a bizarre season.
Posts: 18670 | From: mediolanum | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bollocks

espanyol got truly humped 4-0

Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what is cannavaro doing here.
Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And here.

Very composed finish by arizmendi though.

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

I think you will find your answer in the "puto cabron pringao" comment above.

Or perhaps the Italian Nicholas Cage impersonator was able to pull off an even better gag on Calderon.

ant259
Member # 1734

- posted      Profile for ant259     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look, you lot were happy with him as Ballon d'Or. One or two voices expressing dissent were silenced at the time. Don't start complaining now.
Posts: 1653 | From: Oviedo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

Me complain about Cannavaro being crap for Real Madrid? That performance made my evening.

BTW, my recollection of the Balon d'Or discussion on here was one of widespread consensus that he didn't deserve it on the basis of seven good games for the Azzurri.

ant259
Member # 1734

- posted      Profile for ant259     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THE OTF LA LIGA 1X2 SPECIAL (Round Thirty)

Sevilla 1 Atlético 2
Barcelona 4 Valladolid 1
Murcia 4 Espanyol 0
R. Madrid 2 Valencia 3
Athletic 1 Getafe 0

Scores after Round Thirty:

Jon/Juan 121 points
Ursus Minor 105
Jefe 105
Ad Hoc 104
Lodz 98
Senyor Pirotecnic 98
Ursus Arctos 97
Heston B. 94
Ant 87
Cavalry T.T 38
Inca 32
Rick 24
Gerontophile 16
Jamzinho 4

Jon - the net is closing in...meanwhile, I draw a blank.

Posts: 1653 | From: Oviedo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jon/juan
Member # 1057

- posted      Profile for jon/juan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gulp.

<quickly checks to see how many jornadas are left>

Posts: 1401 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

You have a much larger lead than your team has . . .
jon/juan
Member # 1057

- posted      Profile for jon/juan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I missed the Valencia game at the weekend, had to go to a house-warming party with the gf. Something I was very unhappy about at the time but maybe in hindsight, not such a bad idea.

Since hearing the result, I haven't even been able to bring myself to look at a league table, let alone click on those Cannavaro clips upthread.

Posts: 1401 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

Trust me, you don't want to click on those links.

Do any of the Spain-based posters have additional info on the trouble at Sevilla-Atleti? The Gazzetta has just put up a story noting that the film of an Atleti fan being attacked includes someone urging the attacker(s) on in Italian.

jon/juan
Member # 1057

Well, having now seen the clips I can only echo the wise words of my fellow Madridista that ursus posted above.
  This topic comprises 78 pages: 1  2  3  ...  74  75  76  77  78   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC