This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Futbol Español 2007-08 (Page 78)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 78 pages: 1  2  3  ...  75  76  77  78   
Author Topic: Futbol Español 2007-08
ant259
Member # 1734

- posted      Profile for ant259     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The trouble at Sevilla - atlético was on the news yesterday because of a video someone put up on internet showing the aftermath of an Atleti fan getting beaten up, and with Sevilla fans insulting and taunting him. One voice can be heard telling the others not to touch him while he's on the ground. I didn't hear anything in Italian! In another incident a Sevilla fan was stabbed.
Posts: 1653 | From: Oviedo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportinguista
Member # 1693

- posted      Profile for sportinguista     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I heard nothing in Italian, but apparently there were quite a few Poles and Romanians among the Atletico ultras.
Posts: 995 | From: my Valladolid exile | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

- posted      Profile for ursus arctos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't been able to listen to the clip, but the story here is that there is a voice yelling "Tirati su merda" (get up, you piece of sh*t) about a minute in.

In the comments on the Gazzetta site, there is a suggestion that there was a group of Modena ultras with the Sevilla crowd. The connection between Modena (who are a small club, currently in B, with only a couple of seasons in A in their history) and Sevilla is opaque to say the least.

Posts: 18670 | From: mediolanum | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Senyor Pirotecnic
Member # 9439

- posted      Profile for Senyor Pirotecnic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Modena Curva Sud are friends with Biris and had their flag up on Saturday so it's entirely possible one of them were involved in the fighting. I think this incident has got so much attention because of the cameraphone recording, one Frente Atletico bloke got battered, hold the front page. The stabbing of the sevillista is more serious I think.
Posts: 100 | From: Valencia | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 78 pages: 1  2  3  ...  75  76  77  78   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC