This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Serie A 2007-08 (Page 46)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 46 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46   
Author Topic: Serie A 2007-08
SpanglyPrincess
Member # 1654

- posted      Profile for SpanglyPrincess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the tightness of the restrictions is the more odd given the total lack thereof, and general relaxedness about, our game on wednesday.

but I hope UM is excited and enjoys himself.

Posts: 2447 | From: a fantasy world of my own making | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting interpretations of the offside law give Juve a goal lead.
Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Suazo is looking like the Serie A Darren Huckerby. You point him in a direction and he runs and runs, without any understanding about the white sticks at either end, or the lines on the grass for that matter.
Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

Trezeguet: 2-0. Inter continue to look abject.

UM probably isn't enjoying himself any more.

[ 22.03.2008, 20:53: Message edited by: die grosse linke Hand ]

die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

Del Piero seems to have been inspired by something that he lost about three or four years ago. He has been pretty outstanding in this game, and Materazzi doesn't seem to know what is going on at all.
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

And as Del Piero blows a one-on-one, Maniche gets one back for inter. About ten minutes left (with stoppages).
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

Inter 1 - 2 Juve Final.

Maniche got a chance at the end and hit the post. Juve probably edged it, but given their countless misses Inter could have sneaked a draw justifiably (in a 'serves them right' way)

ursus arctos
Member # 1452

- posted      Profile for ursus arctos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That wasn't much fun at all.

Mancini was his usual clueless self, Ibra didn't show up (again), Stankovic was dire, and only Julio Cesar kept it from being 4 or more for the Bianconeri. We can't even get that excited about the offside goal, because there was no way they deserved a point.

The lead is down to four, and if Inter don't turn things around quickly, it won't be that much for long.

And my, is Pavel Nedved a nasty piece of work.

Posts: 18670 | From: mediolanum | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

- posted      Profile for ursus arctos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Palermo have fired Guidolin (again) and hired Colantuono (who was their manager at the start of the season and was still on the payroll).
Posts: 18670 | From: mediolanum | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you are fucking joking me.
Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

No; it's been coming for a while. And re-hiring the guy whose contract you've still been paying out has become increasingly popular among trigger-happy presidents down here.
  This topic comprises 46 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC