This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » The official OTF Carling Cup 07-08 thread (Page 17)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 47 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  45  46  47   
Author Topic: The official OTF Carling Cup 07-08 thread
Pretend Best Friend
Member # 3223

- posted      Profile for Pretend Best Friend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have been invited along for hospitality at Chelsea v Everton tonight

Have to arrive at the Nigel Spackman entrance for 6pm. Presumably I will be in the Kerry Dixon suite, sitting in the Gavin Peacock padded seat, and will avail myself of the facilities with a half time piss in the Dennis Wise toilets?

I intend to fulfil my obligations as a fully paid up member of the "prawn sandwich brigade" by not emerging for the second half for a good 15-20 minutes

What sort of teams will the sides be putting out? Presumably Everton will be close to full strength, and I guess that Chelsea won't have much choice with 4 first teamers off to the African nations

Posts: 408 | From: The Office, Slough | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RobW
Member # 1522

- posted      Profile for RobW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm taking advantage of the £20 seats tonight and going to Stamford Bridge for the first time.
Everton are without Pienaar, Arteta and Osman. Chelsea miss Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Essien and Kalou, possibly Cech too.

Posts: 1196 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am also going to the bridge tonight
Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JtS
Member # 68

- posted      Profile for JtS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who are you, fcuking James Brown?
Posts: 7076 | From: The North London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nocturnal Submission
Member # 1371

- posted      Profile for Nocturnal Submission     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PBF/Rob/Rick,

Travel.

Posts: 2168 | From: Revelling In The Hole | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otto Katz
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Otto Katz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Have to arrive at the Nigel Spackman entrance for 6pm. Presumably I will be in the Kerry Dixon suite, sitting in the Gavin Peacock padded seat, and will avail myself of the facilities with a half time piss in the Dennis Wise toilets
The cheaper option is to go through the Graeme Le Saux tradesman's entrance, deliver your coat in the Erland Johnsen wardrobe, take your half time piss in the John Terry pisscup and munch up on Frank Lampard meatpies.

While having Siberian AIDS orphans clean your shoes with their salty tears.

etc.

[ 08.01.2008, 13:11: Message edited by: Otto Katz ]

Posts: 2909 | From: the examining of the entrails of sacrificial geese | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otto Katz
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Otto Katz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you don't fancy a Lampard meatpie, you could go for the veggie option. The Grønkjær salad.
Posts: 2909 | From: the examining of the entrails of sacrificial geese | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's a David Speedie hospitality suite entrance too, I believe. Surprised Chelsea didn't change it after Speedie got in trouble a few years ago for telling racist jokes during an after-dinner speech.
Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

- posted      Profile for Harry Carpenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You see, you're all joking but the Chelsea website comes in the Gianfranco "flash" version and the bog standard John Terry format ;

I despair.

Posts: 6604 | From: the South Wales riviera to leafy suburbia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nocturnal Submission
Member # 1371

- posted      Profile for Nocturnal Submission     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The cruelest move was to name a bar after Jimmy Greaves.
Posts: 2168 | From: Revelling In The Hole | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pretend Best Friend
Member # 3223

- posted      Profile for Pretend Best Friend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

PBF/Rob/Rick,

Travel.

Thanks NS.

For those who require it here's that link in "no nonsense two footed tackle" John Terry format

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/NewsHomePage/0,,10268~1209339,00.html

I love the tone of surprise that "anyone travelling on the underground will be pleased to note there are no engineering works planned"

Rick is driving so will probably arrive some time into the second half

Posts: 408 | From: The Office, Slough | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
John Obi mikel has been sent off again.
Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice goal by Yakubu. 1-1
Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lieutenant Dub
Member # 1146

- posted      Profile for Lieutenant Dub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Steve Clarke is starting to look quite a lot like Mourinho these days, isn't he? Is this some kind of delayed grief reaction?
Posts: 1456 | From: nowhere near you | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

- posted      Profile for ursus arctos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awful flap by Ilario, though.

The Everton fans seem to care more about this competition than their management.

Posts: 18670 | From: mediolanum | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 47 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  45  46  47   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC