This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Baker & Kelly (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Baker & Kelly
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

- posted      Profile for twohundredpercent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Jamzinho. Hopefully you managed to work out how to get the complete directory (I tried to make it as simple as I could!).
Posts: 4298 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jon/juan
Member # 1057

- posted      Profile for jon/juan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
More props from me 200%. I've loved listening to them. I've nearly finished the original Talk Radio shows. Didn't hear them first time around but have been a fan of Danny Baker's since I first heard him present a quiz show called Sportscall on early radio 5. I rememeber hearing the first ever programme thinking, hmmm this guy's really go something.
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alania Vladikavkaz Satie
Member # 1570

- posted      Profile for Alania Vladikavkaz Satie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Danny Kellys presenting the Talksport afternoon slot 13:00-16:00 as I post.
Currently asking for Scarey Footballer puns. IE Michael Omen, Fernando Terrors, Bobby Ghoul, Scarey Henry etc.
Best I can do atm is Don Howl, Shaun Skellioton.

Posts: 1754 | From: The Magic Carpet. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Peter Fear
Wraith Rovers
Pat Skully (or Tony Skully)

Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alania Vladikavkaz Satie
Member # 1570

- posted      Profile for Alania Vladikavkaz Satie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kellys just done Frankenstein Lampard, Terry Vein-nibbles, Neil Warlock, Owen Hargraves and Shefki Spooky.

[ 19.02.2008, 15:32: Message edited by: Alania Vladikavkaz. ]

Posts: 1754 | From: The Magic Carpet. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alania Vladikavkaz Satie
Member # 1570

Kellys show (talksport) is a million times better than the usual phone in shite they do. (Hawksby & Jacobs excepted).
Goes to show that its the presenters and not the format thats at fault in most instances.
A lot of decent stuff in amongst the crap concerning Rotherhams troubles, the premiership, regionalisation of the bottom of the FL, Liverpool v Inter etc.
Barry Hearnes just coming up E10 if youre reading this.

[ 19.02.2008, 15:33: Message edited by: Alania Vladikavkaz. ]

Cavalry Trouser Tips
Member # 1274

- posted      Profile for Cavalry Trouser Tips     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was "Terror Vein-nibbles" and rightly won the radio.

I purposefully sorted myself out with a radio to listen to this and it's great hearing DK's voice again.

If you listen to a stream of BBC London between 3pm and 4pm at the same time you can pretend it's more B&K.

Posts: 4359 | From: Mekonta | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cavalry Trouser Tips
Member # 1274

- posted      Profile for Cavalry Trouser Tips     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Saw this on the B&K Facebook group.

Might be worth going to - especially as it's free...

Posts: 4359 | From: Mekonta | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kuhisek
Member # 1762

- posted      Profile for kuhisek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Given that the NOTW Paul Jewell story was "six years old" (according to Simon Hattenstone in today's Guardian), and that she was still getting a mention in the 2002 Baker and Kelly shows, did anyone else wonder whether the woman in the video might have been the legendary Joanne?
Posts: 944 | From: the gutter, staring at the tsars | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cavalry Trouser Tips
Member # 1274

Joanne has dark hair, according to this cartoon representation.

Damn - I thought the resurrection of this thread meant the Podcast was back [Frown]

[ 26.03.2008, 10:49: Message edited by: Cavalry Trouser Tips ]

Aldo Simoncini's Clean Sheet
Member # 6498

- posted      Profile for Aldo Simoncini's Clean Sheet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me 'n all, Cavalry [Confused]
Posts: 714 | From: Anglesey, North Wales | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And me, you bastards.
Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kuhisek
Member # 1762

- posted      Profile for kuhisek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, I hadn't seen that. Although if that's anything to go by, she's also a dead ringer for Dustin Hoffman, which can't be right.
Posts: 944 | From: the gutter, staring at the tsars | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC