This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Baker & Kelly (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Baker & Kelly
kuhisek
Member # 1762

- posted      Profile for kuhisek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CTT, your work on this thread deserves some kind of OTF Award For Selflessness. You're a gent.

Actually I've just realised the acronym would be OAFS, so someone will have to come up with a better name.

Posts: 944 | From: the gutter, staring at the tsars | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cavalry Trouser Tips
Member # 1274

- posted      Profile for Cavalry Trouser Tips     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, I'm just posting links kuhsek.

Mr twohundredpercent deserves all the plaudits here - he's hosting a steadily building archive of old B&K stuff on his blog, and there's lots more to come apparently.

I can't believe I missed all this first time round. I was 17/18 when they had their Talk Radio show and listening to the radio on Saturday morning/afternoon was not really on the agenda back then.

Posts: 4359 | From: Mekonta | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

- posted      Profile for twohundredpercent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right. My latest uploads are up now, for those of you that care about such matters. Also, I'm not sure how many of you will be interested in this (but the subject has come up more than once in the last few months on OTF), but the non-football thing that I'm alluding to there will be a hopefully one-stop shop on blogging and how to set up a blog. The world is so smitten with the Mourinho story that I thought I may as well put something completely different up on mine tonight.

Edit: And thank you for your kind comments, CTT.

[ 21.09.2007, 19:28: Message edited by: twohundredpercent ]

Posts: 4298 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chunky Norwich
Member # 861

- posted      Profile for Chunky Norwich     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It should be noted that OTF's own Spearmint Rhino makes an appearance on the 18/4/98 episode...and it's very funny too.
Posts: 364 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cavalry Trouser Tips
Member # 1274

- posted      Profile for Cavalry Trouser Tips     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's on it pretty regularly Chunky.

I've counted four or five mentions of 'Simon from Holloway' so far...

Posts: 4359 | From: Mekonta | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cavalry Trouser Tips
Member # 1274

This week's podcast.

Their website looks to be almost ready too. Hurry up Danny B's son (as it is he who's building it, I believe)

[ 28.09.2007, 15:18: Message edited by: Cavalry Trouser Tips ]

Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

- posted      Profile for Harry Carpenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have the All Day Breakfast Show podcasts resurfaced from the opening week's Wippit disaster yet? My contact at the show has clammed up.
Posts: 6604 | From: the South Wales riviera to leafy suburbia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kuhisek
Member # 1762

- posted      Profile for kuhisek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mr twohundredpercent deserves all the plaudits here

Well, you're the one who's making it possible to listen to the show without signing up to wippit.

Obviously, 200%, you deserve huge credit for your tireless work as well, and also deserve an OAFS. I've been passing on your blog address to everyone who might be interested, by the way.

Posts: 944 | From: the gutter, staring at the tsars | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mnb098mnb
Member # 1484

- posted      Profile for mnb098mnb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have about 2 gigs worth of Danny Baker radio shows in mp3 format from 05/06 that I recently downloaded. I can send them on a DVD if you fancy it? - I would try and PM you but your box is full... Ooh err!
Posts: 431 | From: Bracknell | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aldo Simoncini's Clean Sheet
Member # 6498

- posted      Profile for Aldo Simoncini's Clean Sheet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you've downloaded the 26/09/98 episode of Baker and Kelly from 200%, is that Bryn Law from Sky Sports calling in about Gary Bennett?
Posts: 714 | From: Anglesey, North Wales | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jorge Porbillas
Member # 143

- posted      Profile for Jorge Porbillas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes
Posts: 7152 | From: the lower reaches of the Fifa rankings | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nishlord
Member # 97

- posted      Profile for Nishlord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mnb, were they from UKNova?
Posts: 8698 | From: City of Snot | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mnb098mnb
Member # 1484

- posted      Profile for mnb098mnb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, UKNova.
Posts: 431 | From: Bracknell | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nishlord
Member # 97

- posted      Profile for Nishlord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah. Gorrem, then.
Posts: 8698 | From: City of Snot | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kuhisek
Member # 1762

I thought that latest Baker and Kelly was a bit feeble. Their show worked well in the past partly because of the number of people phoning in with fantastic stories; with the current setup that's going to be more difficult. I wonder how they'll go from here.
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC