This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Baker & Kelly (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Baker & Kelly
kuhisek
Member # 1762

- posted      Profile for kuhisek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks CTT.

It's a long story, Crusoe, featuring a woman who used to ring the old Baker and Kelly show on Talk Radio with tales of the premiership players (and manager) she'd slept with. Often more than one at the same time.

Thanks to outstanding work by 200%, you can get the full story (or most of it) by downloading the old shows from his blog.

Posts: 944 | From: the gutter, staring at the tsars | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers - I'm working my way slowly through them now.
Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cavalry Trouser Tips
Member # 1274

- posted      Profile for Cavalry Trouser Tips     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my - there is a horror story involving a split seat at Villa Park in this week's episode.

I predict no male can listen to it without wincing.

Posts: 4359 | From: Mekonta | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

- posted      Profile for twohundredpercent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for your kind comments, Krankl.

My hosting doesn't support open directories - they're all in the http://twohundredpercent.co.uk/bk/ folder - I'll post up a list of the file names later and that should save you a bit of searching.

I haven't been checking to see if anyone has been downloading the editions from 2002, but I upload them every Monday night, rather than the previous Sundays and Thursdays,

Posts: 4298 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

- posted      Profile for twohundredpercent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.twohundredpercent.co.uk/bk/bklist.jpg

I took one look at the list and thought "bugger that", so here's a screen grab of the folder. Youn can't copy and paste them, but stick the file names on the end of the URL that I put in the post above this one and they should work.

Posts: 4298 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kuhisek
Member # 1762

- posted      Profile for kuhisek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My comments were no more than a reflection of the fact that I think I've downloaded everything you've stuck up there, so good on yer. But I don't just go there for downloads. I even read stuff.

The new podcast is suffering from the fact that they have so few callers to rely on. They really, really milk each call. I hope it picks up a bit once they get a sponsor.

Posts: 944 | From: the gutter, staring at the tsars | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

- posted      Profile for ursus arctos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does the new name indicate an intention to adopt the White Eagles for Euro 2008?

And why did you kill off this guy?

-

Posts: 18670 | From: mediolanum | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kuhisek
Member # 1762

It was my name-change in honour of Wednesday night, an attempt begin to embrace all things Austro-Schweizien (I made that word up... can you tell?)

Then I realised that next summer is a long way off. And I can't get my old name back. A schoolboy error.

Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, this episode started well with the McClaren material, but the whole name-changing/manager-changing draw is really dragging.
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cavalry Trouser Tips
Member # 1274

- posted      Profile for Cavalry Trouser Tips     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sausage, Chirpy, Candlestick, Bohemian and Rhapsody
Posts: 4359 | From: Mekonta | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man, that Johnny Rotten spoken-word rendition of "God Save The Queen" is magnificent. MAGNIFICENT.

Anyone know where you can get it as a stand-alone mp3?

Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stumpy Pepys
Member # 511

- posted      Profile for Stumpy Pepys     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That Paul Breitner story was ace.
Posts: 6400 | From: Old München Town | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right, TeBe's excellent post has gone in with a few changes to Anglicise it.
Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nico Rijnders
Member # 930

- posted      Profile for Nico Rijnders     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's the deal with this then?

Especially:

PS Don’t forget our special football themed Christmas party, we hope you all got the invites and special free show codes we sent out

Posts: 1063 | From: Go Ahead, 1969. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusoe
Member # 263

Dammit. Confirmed - no show again this week.
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC