This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » It's official -- Chelsea are bad eggs (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: It's official -- Chelsea are bad eggs
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Docherty? Is that cunt not dead yet?
Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gonzo
Member # 1592

- posted      Profile for Gonzo         Edit/Delete Post 
Top man, Tommy Doc.

He was better than Dave Sexton, Frank O'Farrell, Big Fat Ron & the succession of numpties who preceded Fergie. And his teams were good to watch!
Which isn't always something that could be said about the Mancs.......

And certainly not about the moaner-in-chief who's just got the bullet!

[ 20.09.2007, 00:57: Message edited by: Gonzo ]

Posts: 2962 | From: The Pale, Erin | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nah. He's a cunt. A vile rentaquote gobshite who they wheel out only when everyone else is unavailable.
Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garcia en dolor
Member # 152

- posted      Profile for garcia en dolor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love this page.

headline story:

wednesday 19 september 2007
manager mourinho leaves chelsea

story 2

mourinho is key to glory - kenyon
18 Sep 07

Posts: 13290 | From: murphyia | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Impact Substitute
Member # 213

- posted      Profile for Impact Substitute     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's been 'tapped up' by John Delaney to replace steve Staunton. I know it, just know it.
Posts: 1074 | From: a whisper to a scream | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gonzo
Member # 1592

I'd rather have Stan. Just.
Posts: 2962 | From: The Pale, Erin | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garcia en dolor
Member # 152

- posted      Profile for garcia en dolor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if mourinho has been sacked as seems the case he might get a 10m payoff. he's above money now, what he needs is a challenge.
Posts: 13290 | From: murphyia | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

- posted      Profile for Harry Carpenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want a 'MOURNINHO EGGS-ITS THE BRIDGE' headline tomorrow morning.
Posts: 6604 | From: the South Wales riviera to leafy suburbia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guardian:

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has left the club, according to reports this morning.
The Portuguese coach is said to have departed Stamford Bridge last night after sending text messages to five senior players, including John Terry, Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba, to say that he was leaving.

Mourinho apparently caught Chelsea's hierarchy by surprise after the premiere of the club's documentary 'Blue Revolution' by demanding talks at Stamford Bridge over his future.

Those talks continued late into last night, but his players were left in no doubt that the 1-1 draw against Rosenborg in the Champions League on Tuesday night was his last match in charge.

Mourinho is understood to have sent text messages to five players at 6pm last night and by midnight the entire first-team squad were aware that he had left.
Mourinho led the club to two Barclays Premier League titles after joining the club in June 2004 but their disastrous start to the new season had taken its toll on him.

The Chelsea manager is set to report to the training ground at Cobham today to say goodbye to the players who won every domestic trophy during his time in England.

Juande Ramos, touted as a possible successor to Martin Jol at Tottenham, is among the coaches linked with his job.

Ramos watched his side lose 3-0 to Arsenal in the Champions League last night but may be tempted by an offer from the Blues.

Mourinho still had three years left on a contract, worth a staggering 6.5million a year, but the club's billionaire owner Roman Abramovich is prepared pay a huge slice of that in order to end their relationship.

At the time he signed the deal, Mourinho said: "My heart is with Chelsea and the fantastic group of players that I have but the vision of the owner and the board for the future of Chelsea is also one I want to be a part of.

"I cannot imagine another situation or another club where I could be happier. I am totally behind this project."

But Chelsea's board have become increasingly unhappy after the team's poor start to the season.

Chelsea are currently fifth in the Premier League, two points behind leaders Arsenal after six games, and their 1-1 draw with Rosenborg in their opening Champions League game on Tuesday night did not help his cause.

Mourinho's departure comes just days before they face Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Assistant Steve Clarke or director of football Avram Grant are set to take charge of team affairs on Sunday.

Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shanklyboy
Member # 6432

- posted      Profile for Shanklyboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is an extensive report on the official website.
It says; Chelsea Football Club and Jose Mourinho have agreed to part company today (Thursday) by mutual consent.

It goes on to say..........well errr nothing, thats it !

Posts: 198 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shanklyboy
Member # 6432

- posted      Profile for Shanklyboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Prophetic first opening minute
Posts: 198 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bryanattoni
Member # 60

- posted      Profile for bryanattoni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can imagine him showing up at Merrion Square offering to work for free, only to be told by Delaney that in no uncertain terms would the FAI be willing to part company with the current World Class setup.

[ 20.09.2007, 02:08: Message edited by: bryannavaro ]

Posts: 8126 | From: la palude di amstel | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gus Tomato
Member # 467

- posted      Profile for Gus Tomato         Edit/Delete Post 
Tommy Docherty is on Radio 5 just now and to be fair he's just dropped in a funny comment.

Fuck me, that'll be a first.
His big joke is usually that player X has had more clubs than Nick Faldo.
Twitching vulture, and generally what EIM said.

[ 20.09.2007, 02:17: Message edited by: Roy McCoy ]

Posts: 4506 | From: Hades | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gonzo
Member # 1592

He'd probably think Merrion Sq.was the tradesman's entrance. And totally beneath him.

In this instance, Stan by a nose.

Amor de Cosmos
Member # 87

- posted      Profile for Amor de Cosmos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
he's above money now, what he needs is a challenge.

S'right, he's coming to Loftus Road. It's ideal, he won't have to move. He'll recognise one or two of the players, by sight anyway, because they're on Chelsea's books. And Flav and Bernie are better company, and better dressed, than his old boss.

Posts: 7138 | From: here you can't get there | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC