This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Crap crests (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Crap crests
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

- posted      Profile for ursus arctos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, that's Houston Dynamo; it being Dubya's adopted hometown.
Posts: 18670 | From: mediolanum | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoebe Disco
Member # 46

- posted      Profile for Phoebe Disco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That Avenir Beggen one with the leprechaun humping the ball is hilarious.

It's not a leprechaun, it's a pixie (wichtel).

I daresay their shirt looked the best when they had the badge on the shirt with the sponsor 'NOBILIS'.

Posts: 14959 | From: the heart of a deviancy amplification spiral | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oadlad
Member # 1613

- posted      Profile for Oadlad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This was a thread about design which I missed.
Having designed a crest still in use in the Championship after eleven years and trawling through this litany of horrors I have just realised how truly talented I was/am.

Posts: 157 | From: Leicester UK | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alderman Barnes
Member # 121

- posted      Profile for Alderman Barnes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow - which one, Leicester City?
Posts: 4862 | From: the home of the Herzmeister | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stumpy Pepys
Member # 511

- posted      Profile for Stumpy Pepys     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hate the new Bolton one. They got rid of the red rose of Lancashire to replace it with some crappy ribbons.

-

Our old badge was nicer anyway.

Posts: 6400 | From: Old München Town | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guy Potger
Member # 1315

- posted      Profile for Guy Potger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's always doing things down on here, isn't it?

Why aren't we celebrating good design in club crests? (Instead of belittling stuff all the time?)

Posts: 2834 | From: Sheffield | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC