This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Well this won't all end in tears. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Well this won't all end in tears.
bryanattoni
Member # 60

- posted      Profile for bryanattoni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was a bit surprised that Fergie allowed this thing to go ahead to be honest.
Posts: 8126 | From: la palude di amstel | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BBC says it's a 19 year old.
Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's just say it's not Anderson.
Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gus Tomato
Member # 467

- posted      Profile for Gus Tomato         Edit/Delete Post 
JOHNNY EVENS

JOHNNY EVENS

JOHNNY EVANS

Posts: 4506 | From: Hades | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nishlord
Member # 97

- posted      Profile for Nishlord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Confirmed by The Sun.
Posts: 8698 | From: City of Snot | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spock na Escada
Member # 47

- posted      Profile for Spock na Escada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh botheration. You'll have guessed who I was hoping it would be.
Posts: 12057 | From: The pape's second home | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You were buggered once you reached the phrase "26-year old woman"...
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ad hoc
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for ad hoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've never even heard of him. Is he really a "first teamer" or does that mean he once turned out for ten minutes of a Carling Cup tie?
Posts: 14456 | From: Magyaristan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently a fairly useful defender, according to a Sunderland-supporting colleague. They were hoping to sign him on loan again.
Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've never even heard of him. Is he really a "first teamer" or does that mean he once turned out for ten minutes of a Carling Cup tie?

He played a lot of games for Sunderland in the second half of last season as they blasted their way to the Championship title. He has a handful of caps for North Korea.

Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What on earth is michael carrick wearing in that picture.

This is pretty awful news. I kind of assumed once I heard the news that it was going to be a certain young central midfielder whose english would have been less developed, with a less than sophisticated attitude to the ladies.(see previous threads) but thankfully it isn't.

This party was a terrible idea, and fergie should boil rio ferdinand's head like a turnip for organising a bloody orgy for the christmas party.

I hope he didn't do it, and if he didn't do it, I hope he recovers from it. If he did do it, well then Fuck him.

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dalliance
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for dalliance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Party organiser Rio Ferdinand will not be relishing facing Alex Ferguson this morning.
Posts: 10899 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nocturnal Submission
Member # 1371

- posted      Profile for Nocturnal Submission     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Rio - the gaffer wants to see you in his office - now!"

-

Posts: 2168 | From: Revelling In The Hole | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Rio, You've been merced" (managers mercedes repeatedly driven over his head.
Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

Ferdinand is 29 for fuck's sake. You would have imagined that with all his previous experiences in the tabloids, he might have grown out of this sort of thing by this stage of his life.

Some people are too stupid to be helped.

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC