This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Newcastle United's new manager is... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  25  26  27   
Author Topic: Newcastle United's new manager is...
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...Kevin Keegan.

(According to 5 Live, just now.)

Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wingco
Member # 93

- posted      Profile for wingco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seems so, according to the BBC now.
Posts: 4035 | From: London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paxton Sprout
Member # 2169

- posted      Profile for Paxton Sprout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd love it, absolutely love it etc etc
Posts: 497 | From: where I'm standing behind the goal that was clearly offside | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
fantastic
Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RobW
Member # 1522

- posted      Profile for RobW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hahahahahaha.
Posts: 1196 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melmoth the Wonderer
Member # 233

- posted      Profile for Melmoth the Wonderer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Home/0,,10278,00.html

They actually refer to him as "Geordie Messiah Kevin Keegan"

Posts: 705 | From: langley park to memphis | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please, please Keving, take Shearer as your assistant....
Posts: 16714 | From: Outskirts of Manchester | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Impact Substitute
Member # 213

- posted      Profile for Impact Substitute     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fans with nothing else better to do on a Wednesday afternoon than to hang around outside the ground in their replica shirts will be hailing their messiah as we speak.
Posts: 1074 | From: a whisper to a scream | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

- posted      Profile for Harry Carpenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've got news for you babe
all the things you do babe
make me think of how it used to be.
And it looks like I'm falling all over again
head over heals in love with you.
Yes it looks like I'm falling all over again

Will I get through to you babe
I love ev'rything you do babe,
the same old feeling this time's feeling new.
And it looks like I'm falling all over again
Yes it looks like I'm falling all over again
In love with you, in love with you.

Posts: 6604 | From: the South Wales riviera to leafy suburbia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

- posted      Profile for Harry Carpenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Fans with nothing else better to do on a Wednesday afternoon than to hang around outside the ground in their replica shirts will be hailing their messiah as we speak.
Worse, they actually have a game tonight and will be in the ground at about 5pm singing "the Messiah's" praises.
Posts: 6604 | From: the South Wales riviera to leafy suburbia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Battylad
Member # 1334

- posted      Profile for Battylad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are they trying to outdo the "soap opera" feel that my beloved whites have had over the last few years?!

SKY: " So Kevin, how do you feel about things"

KK: "Well, I woke up in the shower this morning and...."

Posts: 2790 | From: On a Distant Sun... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They really don't let the laughing observers down, do they?
Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I actually heard that a recent poll found that only about 20% of Newcastle fans thought that Keegan & Shearer would be the dream ticket. It's a myth that the fans were crying out for KK's return. (Of course, how they'll react now that he is making a return is quite another matter.)
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackdogbeak
Member # 12747

- posted      Profile for blackdogbeak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Laugh all you like, but for some reason I really am giddily excited about this and I don't have a fucking clue why. I can only equate it to the feeling I felt the first (and only) time I drunk drove - exhiliration laughing in the face of logic and common sense.

By which I mean, we'll probably carry on winning fuck all but it'll at least be a bit more interesting. I wonder if he's planning his entrance on the back of a white horse?

Good luck Kevin. I love you Kevin. Don't listen to the fans Kevin, in good times or bad. I'm sorry I loomed over you in a corridor once Kevin.

Posts: 651 | From: the muddy banks of the irwell | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paxton Sprout
Member # 2169

- posted      Profile for Paxton Sprout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm sorry I loomed over you in a corridor once Kevin.
Now the truth emerges about Keegan's 'personal reasons' for leaving first time round. Bloody hell man, your timing's a bit iffy. Respect and big up yerself for sharing though.
Posts: 497 | From: where I'm standing behind the goal that was clearly offside | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  25  26  27   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC