This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Newcastle United's new manager is... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  25  26  27   
Author Topic: Newcastle United's new manager is...
dalliance
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for dalliance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good God. How did this Ashley fellow make a billion pounds for himself.
Posts: 10899 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

- posted      Profile for Harry Carpenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It must be near impossible to not "loom over" Keegan though.
Posts: 6604 | From: the South Wales riviera to leafy suburbia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackdogbeak
Member # 12747

- posted      Profile for blackdogbeak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(P.S. More 1992-97, less 98-2005 please Kevin.)
Posts: 651 | From: the muddy banks of the irwell | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paxton Sprout
Member # 2169

- posted      Profile for Paxton Sprout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But there's looming over and there's looming over

By the way, Harry Carpenter, every time I read your name I get the old Sportsnight tune in my head.

Is this part of some sort of cunning plan?

Please god no-one adopt the name Dickie Davies or Brian Moore.

Posts: 497 | From: where I'm standing behind the goal that was clearly offside | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You heard it here first

quote:
Chairman of the Bored
Member # 6347

posted 09-01-2008 18:05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isn't it time for Keggle Keegle to make a Sinatra-style comeback?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 2628 | From: The bottom of a volcano | Registered: May 2007 | IP: Logged |

I was, of course, taking the piss
Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Sensational and preposterous breaking news", as The Fiver puts it.
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

- posted      Profile for Harry Carpenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was always Keggy Keegle on Baker & Kelly wasn't it?

[ 16.01.2008, 17:24: Message edited by: Harry Carpenter ]

Posts: 6604 | From: the South Wales riviera to leafy suburbia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also from the Fiver;

quote:
"All I would say is that if someone comes in and wants to talk to me,
I would be willing to help in any way I can" - having been such a
great help to Newcastle United managers such as Ruud Gullit, Rir
Sobby O'Bobson, Graeme Souness, Glenn Roeder and Big Sam, the grim
spectre of Alan Shearer offers to loom over the shoulder of Kelvin
Koogan. This is going to end in tears, isn't it?

Something you want to tell us, dogbeak?
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heston Bee
Member # 836

- posted      Profile for Heston Bee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cotb - What about Elton Welsby?

[ 16.01.2008, 17:25: Message edited by: Heston Bee ]

Posts: 1493 | From: Loondoon | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Will Keegan abolish the reserve team again, I wonder . . .
Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackdogbeak
Member # 12747

- posted      Profile for blackdogbeak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's a fair cop, guv.

Me and Shearer are both Mackem agents under some seriously deep cover - both originally hired by Bob Murray with the sole aim of undermining the resurgent Newcastle United however we could. Unfortunately experiments with slipping chemicals in his Sugar Puffs to make him go grey overnight didn't work so we decided to limit ourselves to making him feel like a short-arse.

Posts: 651 | From: the muddy banks of the irwell | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

- posted      Profile for twohundredpercent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I haven't watched a live match since March 2005"

I'm almost certain that if you scratch at the black stripes on Ashley's Newcastle shirt, you'll find that they're red underneath. Come on, Mike. Go for the hat-trick. You know that it's got to be Shearer as his assistant.

Posts: 4298 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dogbeak, were you one of the blokes who harangued him in the stairwell for selling Andy Cole?
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gus Tomato
Member # 467

- posted      Profile for Gus Tomato         Edit/Delete Post 
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

This is brilliant.
This is almost as funny as Wyatt Earp's outrage at Dalliance for , erm laughing at Newcastle Utd.
Where would the world of comedy be without Newcastle United?

Superb stuff.

Posts: 4506 | From: Hades | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  25  26  27   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC