This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » The E-On sponsored FA Cup, 4th Round (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: The E-On sponsored FA Cup, 4th Round
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Telling toro-toro the score personally is one of those moments I'm going to remember forever. It was so fucking sweet. Football doesn't get much better than this.

For some reason I can't get through to el Gran Garcia.

Now liverpool have equalized again boo hiss

[ 26.01.2008, 15:46: Message edited by: and I am the life ]

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cavalry Trouser Tips
Member # 1274

- posted      Profile for Cavalry Trouser Tips     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unlucky SR...
Posts: 4359 | From: Mekonta | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TV's 'Mr P'
Member # 164

- posted      Profile for TV's 'Mr P'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Benayoun spares the half-time blushes. (Well, some of them...)
Posts: 10682 | From: the vaults of the biggest record collection in the world... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've deleted the other thread because all the action seems to be over here.

Looks like Rafa's bought another winner in Martin Skrtel.

Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hah, the ESPN broadcast, just after the scoreline along the top of the screen, has the word 'true'.
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
statto99
Member # 82

- posted      Profile for statto99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll tell you what, though, 99% of the Liverpool fans are right behind Rafa Benitez.
Posts: 6605 | From: the Mission Bell to the Deep Blue Sea | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just seen the goal from Lucas. A bit of a beauty. (The goal, definitely the goal, not the player.)
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

Bloody hell. Comedy defending from a back line containing Hyypia, Riise and Finnan for both H&W goals.

[ 26.01.2008, 16:00: Message edited by: Spearmint Rhino ]

and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really really really wish I could have got through to Garcia before liverpool equalized.
Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ant259
Member # 1734

- posted      Profile for ant259     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well done SR for having the balls to put your money where your mouth is, as it were. Did you really expect any type of return on that investment? That leaves you 7 quid up; that's 2 and a half pints where I come from!
Posts: 1653 | From: Oviedo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

Yes, I've made a modest return on my original stake, and my club is still in the FA Cup. This is, um, the ideal outcome. *cough*
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

ESPN's "highly-respected pundit" Jamie Reeves (never heard of him) says this is the worst Liverpool performance he's seen in 45 years of watching them.
ant259
Member # 1734

- posted      Profile for ant259     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, 'course you have - you know, Jim Reeves!
Posts: 1653 | From: Oviedo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TV's 'Mr P'
Member # 164

- posted      Profile for TV's 'Mr P'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks as though the dream is dying...
Posts: 10682 | From: the vaults of the biggest record collection in the world... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

3-2. Liquid football from Benayoun.
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC