This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Three Hundred Thousand (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Three Hundred Thousand
Alderman Barnes
Member # 121

- posted      Profile for Alderman Barnes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fat bottomed girls certainly seem to be.
Posts: 4862 | From: the home of the Herzmeister | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dave's Gusset
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Big Dave's Gusset     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Quicker off the mark than Leroy Griffiths. Most impressive.

Back to the original subject of this thread, didn't Brighton groundshare at Priestfield for a while?

Posts: 2991 | From: Duck Island | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yup. Which meant that we got our Medway fix for a couple of years whilst being a division below Gillingham...
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goldstone97
Member # 4318

- posted      Profile for goldstone97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I ignore this thread for a couple of hours and now it's two pages of Swindon and Gillingham?

I'd really rather forget the Priestfield days. I know some folks hate Withdean, but it's a hell of a lot better than playing your home games at Gillingham.

Posts: 1418 | From: not the friendly confines | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dave's Gusset
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Big Dave's Gusset     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brighton is a top away day, but the sooner the club move the better (most obvious point in the history of OTF). Possibly the worst away end in the country, especially if you're cloth-eyed like me.

Edit: Although watching a game at an athletics stadium did at least allow me to witness the spectacle of Eric Sabin missing an open goal by such a huge distance that the ball sailed over the hammer throwing net and out of the ground/country/Earth's orbit.

[ 25.03.2008, 16:54: Message edited by: Big Dave's Gusset ]

Posts: 2991 | From: Duck Island | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goldstone97
Member # 4318

- posted      Profile for goldstone97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thankfully we are moving. Still, after having our ground demolished and playing sixty miles away in Gillingham, I'll always appreciate Withdean. Plus, I ran the 200 metres there when I was ten in my school sports day.
Posts: 1418 | From: not the friendly confines | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC