This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Changes to OTF (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Changes to OTF
Admin 5
Admin
Member # 2

- posted      Profile for Admin 5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To coincide with England's triumphant progress towards Euro 2008 we have been working with a team of large brained techies on an exciting new web project. We will soon be merging the wsc.co.uk area and message board to a new website with loads more features and a lot more interactivity.

As far as the new message board is concerned we'd really like to keep the original otf ethos intact, so it's up to all of you to move across and help define the board's personality from the beginning. After nearly 8 years of frenzied use the current otf board will soon close for the last time as the best debating chamber on the internet and will be made a read-only archive.

Many thanks to everyone who has helped make otf what it is. Some of you have invested a lot of time over the last eight or so years in the board and we do appreciate it. We'll let you know more details about the move very soon and users will be invited to register at the new site, where they'll be able to engage with all kinds if articles, features and archives, as well as get mad with each other far too quickly...

Posts: 56 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what?!
Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh God...this is going to be scary....
Posts: 16714 | From: Outskirts of Manchester | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent bob
Member # 1476

- posted      Profile for silent bob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
April 1st - An Early One ???
Posts: 943 | From: co-hosts of Euro 2012 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nico Rijnders
Member # 930

- posted      Profile for Nico Rijnders     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is the way the world ends: not with a bang, but a whimper.
Posts: 1063 | From: Go Ahead, 1969. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nocturnal Submission
Member # 1371

- posted      Profile for Nocturnal Submission     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh no - change!!!
Posts: 2168 | From: Revelling In The Hole | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stumpy Pepys
Member # 511

- posted      Profile for Stumpy Pepys     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry, but I FEAR CHANGE.
Posts: 6400 | From: Old München Town | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is aiatl going to get his diploma?
Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can I just say that Aidy Boothroyd is a breath of fresh air?
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chippy
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Chippy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, I wanted to sell my very cool User number of 23 to some newcomer.

It's worthless now.

Posts: 3563 | From: Standlake | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
statto99
Member # 82

- posted      Profile for statto99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The race is on to be the new number one. Or maybe number six.
Posts: 6605 | From: the Mission Bell to the Deep Blue Sea | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
statto99
Member # 82

- posted      Profile for statto99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's a point. Everybody's "Registered" entry will soon say "March 2008". That's a sobering thought.
Posts: 6605 | From: the Mission Bell to the Deep Blue Sea | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nocturnal Submission
Member # 1371

- posted      Profile for Nocturnal Submission     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've just had a thought.

You don't think they'll allow, I can hardly bring myself to say it, you don't think they'll allow avatars do you?

*shudder*

Posts: 2168 | From: Revelling In The Hole | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathan HelenaHandcart
Member # 635

- posted      Profile for Nathan HelenaHandcart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm happy with us as the way we are. I don't want us to have a global audience of millions.

I don't know, you admins work in secret, announce it as a done deal, no consultation. You are Richard Scudamore AICMFP

Posts: 2896 | From: The Los Angeles Underground | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blameless
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for blameless     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If this is going to be another one of those boards where 85% of the screen is taken up by adverts and people's avatars/giant personalised "signatures", then I don't think I'll bother.

</cynic>

Posts: 3576 | From: a factually and morally wrong perspective | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC