This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » 26 May 1999 from an unusual angle (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 26 May 1999 from an unusual angle
Lieutenant Dub
Member # 1146

- posted      Profile for Lieutenant Dub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
There are maybe three players on the current side who would get into the 1999 team -- Vidic, Ronaldo, and perhaps Rooney on a great day.
I'd pick Rooney and Tevez on a shit day ahead of any two of Yorke, Cole, Sheringham or Solksjaer.
Posts: 1456 | From: nowhere near you | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nocturnal Submission
Member # 1371

- posted      Profile for Nocturnal Submission     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good grief - how feeble was Bayern's reaction. I mean, slumping in disappointment and despair is one thing but one or two were playing dead.

Kuffour - dear, oh dear!

Posts: 2168 | From: Revelling In The Hole | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Every time I watch this footage I cry. It's nuts. It really affects me. I love it.
Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cavalry Trouser Tips
Member # 1274

- posted      Profile for Cavalry Trouser Tips     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2:16 to 2:19 has just made me want to punch my monitor.
Posts: 4359 | From: Mekonta | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogin the Armchair fan
Member # 683

- posted      Profile for Rogin the Armchair fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My monitor on the night shifts is a nice bloke called John, but I echo the sentiment.
Posts: 15858 | From: this corner of the bar you can only see half of the big screen | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fitter Happier
Member # 172

- posted      Profile for Fitter Happier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My dad, who's never expressed any interest in football in his entire life, was ironing whilst the game went on. He kept doing his best Mark Lawrenson impression throughout the game "Man Utd aren't very good, are they?"- as if he knew what he was on about, and then went totally and utterly insane when the winner was scored. I've never seen anything quite like it. There were y-fronts all over the living room.
Posts: 2717 | From: her to eternity | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The cantering captain
Member # 942

- posted      Profile for The cantering captain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There must be doubts over his mental health to start off with if he was ironing his Y fronts.
Posts: 1476 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TV's 'Mr P'
Member # 164

- posted      Profile for TV's 'Mr P'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(I viewed 26 May 1999 from a very unusual angle. That was the day my first daughter was born.

Anyway, as you were.)

Posts: 10682 | From: the vaults of the biggest record collection in the world... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC