This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » UEFA cup. 1st knock out round, second leg (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: UEFA cup. 1st knock out round, second leg
Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Christ, what an indictement for the rest of European football and particularly Spanish football to see Bolton carry on nicely in the UEFA cup....
Posts: 16714 | From: Outskirts of Manchester | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alderman Barnes
Member # 121

- posted      Profile for Alderman Barnes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And thanks to you too, Captain. You've been a lovely audience.

The game I really wanted to watch tonight is Werder Bremen against Braga, but I'm not so sure I'll stay awake that long.

Posts: 4862 | From: the home of the Herzmeister | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

- posted      Profile for Harry Carpenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I think Bolton forewent (could that be a word) the rights for TV in order to try and fill teh Reebok out for the first leg. Not sure if each tie has rights for both legs in one package.
I don't think so, I believe the home club just does a deal for it's match or matches.

I presume no British broadcaster was a) interested or b) offered enough to Atletico.

I'm glad R5 made the right choice to focus on your game though.

Posts: 6604 | From: the South Wales riviera to leafy suburbia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The cantering captain
Member # 942

- posted      Profile for The cantering captain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're certainly helping to dispel the myth that the germans have no sense of humour Alderman.
Posts: 1476 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
6-1
Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

- posted      Profile for Harry Carpenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought Alderman was from Gillingham?
Posts: 6604 | From: the South Wales riviera to leafy suburbia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alderman Barnes
Member # 121

- posted      Profile for Alderman Barnes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh fuck. Benfica have scored.
Posts: 4862 | From: the home of the Herzmeister | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alderman Barnes
Member # 121

And again. Bugger.
Dire Straits.
Member # 12975

- posted      Profile for Dire Straits.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Benfica score in the 89th minute and would go through on the away goals rule now.
Posts: 81 | From: Bielefeld, Germany. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alderman Barnes
Member # 121

I am from Gillingham, Harry. But I've been living in Germany for eighteen years and got citizenship last week.
Dire Straits.
Member # 12975

- posted      Profile for Dire Straits.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shame for Nurnberg, but at least they can concentrate on their upcoming relegation fight.
Posts: 81 | From: Bielefeld, Germany. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The cantering captain
Member # 942

- posted      Profile for The cantering captain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought he'd become german though ?
Posts: 1476 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dire Straits.
Member # 12975

Been in Germany since 81 mate, since 90 as a civilian. I'm grasping onto my English passport though. Having a German wife renders the citizenship useless, unless of course i wanted a government job.
Alderman Barnes
Member # 121

Oh man, that was fucking cruel on Nuremberg. Although they were defending in numbers, they were looking reasonably comfortable. Then, with a minute to go, the ball pinged off Koller in the penalty area and fell for the Benfica forward. Then they had to throw everything forward and got caught on the break.
Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

Is there such a thing as "an English passport"?

Sorry, I wasn't aware of the point behind your comment, Captain. Congratulations again then, Alderman.

[ 21.02.2008, 22:06: Message edited by: Harry Carpenter ]

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC